Why do people hate on ap9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
The only thing I hate is the word hate. Because it lost all of it's meaning.

I've been listening to rap since the 80s and bought hundreds of Bay Area albums over the years and I sometimes voice my opinion about the music on a rap music message board. I like to support the rappers I'm a fan off, so that they keep making good music. When a rapper (in my humble opinion) starts dropping music/albums that I don't like, then I post about it the same as if it would be good music. I think it is important for an artists to get feedback about the music he drops from the fans that buy his product. He can then decide if he wants to take the criticism seriously or not. I don't care. I will just stop supporting when the rapper releases music I don't like. Simple as that. This is nowadays called hating. Some rappers think that if I don't stick my head up your ass and state my opinion just like I would with anybody else, I'm a hater.

BTW, this is not about AP.9 or any other rapper in particular. Just in general. I still check for Ap.9's music, but lately it's been all about TMZ and less about music...

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2013
Siccness is the siccness always will be,I'm not here to hate on anyone,I just trip out how fake people can be,alot of artists/producers here have made good and bad music some people will like it and some won't.me as a fan can say there's alot of music I like and alot that I dislike,if u make something I like or am feeling ill let it be known even if I don't like the person I still have to give credit dew when it's dew ya feel me.
If more fans could do this the bay and all Cali would be alot better of,the problem with the siccness is u got people who will show love and then all is sudden they find a reason to dislike whether it be a song they didn't like or the way u carry yourself on this site.i see alot of decent music getting hated on here there's really nuthing u can do it is what it is.
Here is a prime example of how retarded and fake peeps can be.

R.NATO quoted true, but it would limit some popularity votes. Like if E-low was in it, and I knew it was his beat - I wouldn't vote for him even if it was good. Cause I think he is a spazz.:dead:

Sep 16, 2011
The bottom line I think is the better music you make the more people love you the more shitty music you make the more people hate you.

The only thing an artist has to do to get people to stop hating on them is to put out good material.

I think the biggest mistake you can make in rap is to put out bad material just to keep your name up. If you only release shit every so often but its all good material then people will love you. But if you put out one good album then release three bad ones people will turn on you.

Props: Coach E. No

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Speaking on rappers/hating on this site, Woodie always was a level-headed dude that never really got into it with any people saying stupid stuff on this site. Dude was a white Norteno and could've easily caught a lot of crap since people hide behind the internet but it didn't happen cause he was respectful. On the flipside, Big Oso has had a number of people hating on him over the years and said stuff that only made it worse. I try to always just judge the artist by what they say in their music, but when they post on here it's hard not to judge them by what they're saying. AP9 falls into the latter category.

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Ironic statement is ironic
Nothing Ironic about my statement, I'm not talking shit behind an internet name and if anyone cared to look they could find that out.

Abarnes = Alan Barnes, just takes a little thinking.

And in my sig is my Twitter: YoungScott3900 with a picture of me, on 39th in East Oakland, where my niggaz call me Scott.

Aint that hard to figure out who I am, never been that nigga.

Last edited:

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Not tryna defend ap butt yall make threads about him and coco, call dude a liar and a stalker, he comes in to defend himself (like anyone should) and says he made money off the whole situation, now he's braging and Bostin is that right???? Just sayin I never seen him just randomly post about what he got...seems to me it more of a defense thing when yall tryna roast him

Damm why don't you just keep it 100 and say I don't like you and move on...all the excuses u guys make got u lookin like some bitter haters...not all of u...but most

Just my 2 pennys just think some of u are too invested in his life

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Speaking on rappers/hating on this site, Woodie always was a level-headed dude that never really got into it with any people saying stupid stuff on this site. Dude was a white Norteno and could've easily caught a lot of crap since people hide behind the internet but it didn't happen cause he was respectful. On the flipside, Big Oso has had a number of people hating on him over the years and said stuff that only made it worse. I try to always just judge the artist by what they say in their music, but when they post on here it's hard not to judge them by what they're saying. AP9 falls into the latter category.
PURSUIT OF PERFECTION comin soon!!

Props: Coach E. No

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Not tryna defend ap butt yall make threads about him and coco, call dude a liar and a stalker, he comes in to defend himself (like anyone should) and says he made money off the whole situation, now he's braging and Bostin is that right???? Just sayin I never seen him just randomly post about what he got...seems to me it more of a defense thing when yall tryna roast him

Damm why don't you just keep it 100 and say I don't like you and move on...all the excuses u guys make got u lookin like some bitter haters...not all of u...but most

True!!!

Props: abarnes
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net

I couldnt have said it any better.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
The bottom line I think is the better music you make the more people love you the more shitty music you make the more people hate you.

The only thing an artist has to do to get people to stop hating on them is to put out good material.

I think the biggest mistake you can make in rap is to put out bad material just to keep your name up. If you only release shit every so often but its all good material then people will love you. But if you put out one good album then release three bad ones people will turn on you.
Not on this site... once they hate you....they hate you.

Props: abarnes