Why do people hate on ap9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
I think all the "hate" really just stems from how he's carried himself on the siccness in some situations.
lol... this is the siccness..this site along with its classic members or so called fans thrive on trolling and downplaying anything thats posted "Personally" by artists because now they have a direct line to talk shit behind the comfort of there computer....but in actuality this site wouldn't even be running if there were no trolls and haters... sad its like that but its truth.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
No, it was more that AP9 was saying that he's the greatest rapper ever and people laughed at that because it's a joke. Then people realized he wasn't joking. AP9 insulted his fanbase on this site and now isn't taken as seriously by some people. I don't care about him or his music, I'm not a fan.

Jul 7, 2009
lol... this is the siccness..this site along with its classic members or so called fans thrive on trolling and downplaying anything thats posted "Personally" by artists because now they have a direct line to talk shit behind the comfort of there computer....but in actuality this site wouldn't even be running if there were no trolls and haters... sad its like that but its truth.
serious question: if that's the case why do you still post your music here?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
TonyLo is right on. Even if AP9 does and has all the shit he talks about, the fact that he brags about it makes him look bad. Same thing with all the artists on here, the ones who get clowned are the ones that come on here talking big shit and puffing out their chests, whether their music sucks or not.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I love my haters!!! Y'all eat, sleep, shit and think about me 24/7...... KEEP IT UP !!!!! JEEP MY NAME RINGING!!!! Let me figure out something else fir y'all to be mad at n gate me about..... I'll get back to y'all later!!! MOBBIN!!!!

Props: abarnes
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
TonyLo is right on. Even if AP9 does and has all the shit he talks about, the fact that he brags about it makes him look bad. Same thing with all the artists on here, the ones who get clowned are the ones that come on here talking big shit and puffing out their chests, whether their music sucks or not.
if he brags or not.. are you mad because he brags, or mad because he brags about stuff you wish you had? Im just trying to understand what kind of hate it is that people on here have...In public, anywhere I have been with him, Its all respect and actually great interaction with people and fans. back to siccness...you got your few that really are constructive , then you got a majority who are sarcastic, hate, for no reason and thats where everything gets fucked up and everything is looked at as hate by artist from there on out, its easy to say "just ignor it, or dont pay attention" but as a artist or music in general you want to be liked. I think as a indi artist being on a social networking sites such as this we expect to get the same respect we get from the fans on the streets. Because whats said on here (Siccness) is not the consensus out side of this site 99% of the time. Its a small group this site represents but its a a group where some personally know each other, some team up to troll you, its organized so its a different playing field artist are used to on the streets. When you got a major deal alot of the social shit is took care of for you so you dont have too much personal interaction over the net.

p.s. I mean come on lol! people constantly are making new profiles just to troll on this site so how can ANYONE on here be took serious lol ?

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
if he brags or not.. are you mad because he brags, or mad because he brags about stuff you wish you had? Im just trying to understand what kind of hate it is that people on here have...In public, anywhere I have been with him, Its all respect and actually great interaction with people and fans. back to siccness...you got your few that really are constructive , then you got a majority who are sarcastic, hate, for no reason and thats where everything gets fucked up and everything is looked at as hate by artist from there on out, its easy to say "just ignor it, or dont pay attention" but as a artist or music in general you want to be liked. I think as a indi artist being on a social networking sites such as this we expect to get the same respect we get from the fans on the streets. Because whats said on here (Siccness) is not the consensus out side of this site 99% of the time. Its a small group this site represents but its a a group where some personally know each other, some team up to troll you, its organized so its a different playing field artist are used to on the streets. When you got a major deal alot of the social shit is took care of for you so you dont have too much personal interaction over the net.

p.s. I mean come on lol! people constantly are making new profiles just to troll on this site so how can ANYONE on here be took serious lol ?

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com

Don't trip bro..... THEY FEEL REAL SAFE BEHIND THE KEYBOARD!!

Props: abarnes