Why do people hate on ap9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
People hate on me cause ......... Well, they're just haters!!! They don't know me but if they ever met me or hung around me... ALL THAT WOULD CHANGE!!! I need my haters to stick around tho!!!! God said love everybody even your enemies!!! Thanks to all the people who support me n got love for me tho!! MOBBIN .... PURSUIT OF PERFECTION COMIN SOON!!!

Jun 3, 2007
People hate on me cause ......... Well, they're just haters!!! They don't know me but if they ever met me or hung around me... ALL THAT WOULD CHANGE!!! I need my haters to stick around tho!!!! God said love everybody even your enemies!!! Thanks to all the people who support me n got love for me tho!! MOBBIN .... PURSUIT OF PERFECTION COMIN SOON!!!
I met u In Utah a few yrs back and u took a few pic's and u let my son rock ur chain. Just the one time meeting u you seem like a real cool cat and my son still talks about it. Fuck tha Haters!

Props: second650
Feb 17, 2013
Whats up Bishop?? Remember me? Im the whiteboy that drove you and your young cuzzin maurice out to Richmond to get your hair braided up... And you brought San Quinn to the homies apt... This was way back in like '96. Glad to see your success in the rap game. I am a AP9 supporter. I was sorry to hear that your brother was killed. Ap and Quinn are two of the coolest and realest dudes ive ever met and hung out with. Ap got much love everywhere we went. Hes well respected and theres always gonna be bitch ass haters tryin to bring someone down. Even the bullets from them haters couldnt take AP down. One love Bishop

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
As long as rappers with any type of success stay humble, Im good with. When they're on their own dick harder than their fans are miss me. That's in general. Hate ego's. Even when I was doing my rap shit I seen too many artists act platinum when they step into a venue.