Why do people hate on ap9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
As long as rappers with any type of success stay humble, Im good with. When they're on their own dick harder than their fans are miss me. That's in general. Hate ego's. Even when I was doing my rap shit I seen too many artists act platinum when they step into a venue.
It starts with yourself!! Imma always have confidence in my talent n every other artist should to!!! The "Lil" success I had Alotta people wish they had 2% of it!!

Props: SINCE_DA_80S

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I think all the "hate" really just stems from how he's carried himself on the siccness in some situations. If you say something that is even constructive criticism to ap9 he might call you a faggot or any other thing. Not always the case but often it is. He's a little high on himself as far as his skills as well but what rapper isn't? It is what it is. He's probably cool in person but I don't know or care cause I'll probably never meet him. No hate tho, he's doing his thing, and Ice T's thing apparently too

Sep 16, 2011
he got a sick flow like young droop & he's better than fed-x and ridah j put together imo no hate here
Hahaha are you for real?

AP-9 has all the makings of a main stream rapper but cant fuck with droops old school shit. AP 9 cant fuck with most cats lyrically but would do good as a main stream puppet.

1. He can't rap
2. He doesn't really talk about nothing important
3. He's eye candy for teeny bop girls
4. He exploits any publisity he can get

With all that said I still hope he makes it because I know he would still rep the bay if he ever did blow up.

The only real problem I have with his music is his lyrics. I would love to have an audience like he has but he's not saying anything. At least he tried in this song with telling a little of his story.

Aug 14, 2005
Hahaha are you for real?

AP-9 has all the makings of a main stream rapper but cant fuck with droops old school shit. AP 9 cant fuck with most cats lyrically but would do good as a main stream puppet.

1. He can't rap

With all that said I still hope he makes it because I know he would still rep the bay if he ever did blow up.

The only real problem I have with his music is his lyrics. I would love to have an audience like he has but he's not saying anything. At least he tried in this song with telling a little of his story.

U just said he eye candy?! for reals hahahaha what a fag....

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
It starts with yourself!! Imma always have confidence in my talent n every other artist should to!!! The "Lil" success I had Alotta people wish they had 2% of it!!
There's a thin line between confidence and arrogance haters and critics. I am successful in my own right and never will act brand new with nobody. That was then and now. I've had little success in music. Think you've had plenty of success musically. Be you be humble on and off stage and your haters become fans. Give em a reason to hate and they'll follow suit.

Last edited:
Props: timebomb

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Hahaha are you for real?

1. He can't rap

HAHAHSHAHAHA.......... I can't rap.?????.... Obviously your NOT LISTENING!!! Have you listened to relentless??? PROBABLY NOT!!!! I may not be LYRICAL but my style is not about punch lines n metaphors...... I do street shit, MOB MUSIC!!!! But hey, I can't be mad at you homie...... SQUARES CAN NEVER COMPREHEND TO THIS REAL SHIT, REAL LIFE MUSIC, oh and by the way........ I TELL RESL TRUE STORUES TGST THE PEOPLE CAN FEEL.... I been doin that!!!!.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
AP9 is a fraud, thats why "we hate".

Keeping living the lie, Bishop.
Living the lie???? Do you know me???? FUCK NO!!!!!! You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face!!!! You don't know me or my life so the best thing you can do us shut the fuck up!!! Damn...... These Internet chumps hide behind that keyboard all day , won't show they face or nothin!!!! I'm not callin you out or trying to fight you homie..... I just wanna see who you are and see if your brave enough to say that to my face and state your opinion face to face!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
There's a thin line between confidence and arrogance haters and critics. I am successful in my own right and never will act brand new with nobody. That was then and now. I've had little success in music. Think you've had plenty of success musically. Be you be humble on and off stage and your haters become fans. Give em a reason to hate and they'll follow suit.
OBVIOUSLY you don't know me!!! Well fuck it........... Since you wanna out it that way........ I'm not confident..... IM COCKY AS FUCK!!!!!!!

May 9, 2002
Living the lie???? Do you know me???? FUCK NO!!!!!! You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face!!!! You don't know me or my life so the best thing you can do us shut the fuck up!!! Damn...... These Internet chumps hide behind that keyboard all day , won't show they face or nothin!!!! I'm not callin you out or trying to fight you homie..... I just wanna see who you are and see if your brave enough to say that to my face and state your opinion face to face!!!
I dont need to know you personally to know that you are frontin. I know enough people around you to know the deal.

The thing is, no one CARES that you arent. Not sure why you think you have to lie to kick it. Guess that is just the nature of the beast, huh?

Props: timebomb

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I dont need to know you personally to know that you are frontin. I know enough people around you to know the deal.

The thing is, no one CARES that you arent. Not sure why you think you have to lie to kick it. Guess that is just the nature of the beast, huh?
Just shut up while you can homie!!! You don't know no one around me cause my circle is narrowed down to 2 people do why don't you do me and siccness a favor since you get in here boasting 24/7 and NAME ONE PERSON WHO YOU THINK KNOWS ME OR BES AROUND ME!!......... Go ahead....... ILL WAIT!!!!!