Why do people hate on ap9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2004
Promoting a project on the siccness is a completely different thing than bragging about how much money you make and how many cars and houses you have. There's Khayree and then there's Kaveo.
Agree. But I don't think that they're posting pictures of their cars and chains just to brag. I think that's just to promote themselves, keep people talking about them.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
because if you can't say you've been booed or called wack in person, then somebody has to be beating around that.
Never in person... so either im right or no one is man enough to say it lol. Im around a lot of different people everyday, new people.... and never heard anything negative...only "constructive" and thats what makes me better.

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
I realize I'm in a lose/lose here because y'all will be looking for any and every reason to say it's wack but it is what it is.

A @abarnes , no, it's actually a discredit to most of the "rappers" that post here.

I can't say I liked anything I heard, you're better than some people, but come on you can't honestly think you're that good..

I personally know niggaz who can gas you in their sleep.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I can't say I liked anything I heard, you're better than some people, but come on you can't honestly think you're that good..

I personally know niggaz who can gas you in their sleep.
yeah well your opinion doesnt matter because chrihoggalips/diggady makes a mill a week and whips nothing but rari's. He got paid 500 racks forn that first song alone, so stop hating. Unless you making money like that dont even speak.... MOBBIN!!!!!

See how that works, breh?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Of course you do, everyone says that because everyone knows 1639 rappers personally these days. I'll be the first to admit that I need to work on my delivery and some of those songs weren't mastered and recorded with a usb mic and a laptop, but lyrically there is probably a lot that you're missing that i'm saying unless you really gave everything a thorough listen

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
yeah well your opinion doesnt matter because chrihoggalips/diggady makes a mill a week and whips nothing but rari's. He got paid 500 racks forn that first song alone, so stop hating. Unless you making money like that dont even speak.... MOBBIN!!!!!

It was 600 racks! Keep Hatin, I'm gettin money! MOBBIN!!!

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net

Quit braggin for him... he can do it him self lol................................. this was ment to be a joke just incase you thought i was serious.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
fuck this thread, could really give a fuck who "hates" on people and who "brags", we're arguing about some dumb ass shit on this site lately lol as long as AP9 makes slaps i'll support him, but if he drops a wack song i'll be in with constructive criticism and no hate

AP9's latest track slapped, that's all I really wanna hear from dude, don't care if he fucked a Kardasian or whoever the fuck

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Of course you do, everyone says that because everyone knows 1639 rappers personally these days. I'll be the first to admit that I need to work on my delivery and some of those songs weren't mastered and recorded with a usb mic and a laptop, but lyrically there is probably a lot that you're missing that i'm saying unless you really gave everything a thorough listen
Unfortunately, the first song I heard where you tried to rap fast, I could barely understand some parts of it. Presentation is everything, you can't tell someone you're better than them and come with some songs that sound like you recorded them on your mp3 player.

And everyone does know rappers these days, but not everyone is a good rapper, so I don't count the skill-less.

Oh and I'm starts with a capital I, not sure how much school you went to, but even I know that and I stopped payin attention to school in my Bret Harte(Jr. High) days

Props: S.SAVAGE

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Unfortunately, the first song I heard where you tried to rap fast, I could barely understand some parts of it. Presentation is everything, you can't tell someone you're better than them and come with some songs that sound like you recorded them on your mp3 player.

And everyone does know rappers these days, but not everyone is a good rapper, so I don't count the skill-less.

Oh and I'm starts with a capital I, not sure how much school you went to, but even I know that and I stopped payin attention to school in my Bret Harte(Jr. High) days
Keep hatin!!! I'm gettin racks!!! MOBBIN!!! lol

I doubt you really listened to them all the way through. There was a little bit of everything there and to give them a listen once-through and to say that you know rappers that would gas me in their sleep, that's a very bold claim too. There is plenty of metaphorical writing and it's a lot deeper than the surface. But if you're correcting me on not capitalizing the word I'm of all things, you wouldn't get those things anyways.

Last edited:
May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca

I doubt you really listened to them all the way through. There was a little bit of everything there and to give them a listen once-through and to say that you know rappers that would gas me in their sleep, that's a very bold claim too. There is plenty of metaphorical writing and it's a lot deeper than the surface. But if you're correcting me on not capitalizing the word I'm of all things, you wouldn't get those things anyways.
Check this out bruh, I don't like you trying to undermine my intelligence, what in your life would make you think you're at all smarter than me?

And no, I didn't listen all the way through, because it sounds like you're rapping directly into the mic built into your laptop.

But let me know what credentials in your life make you smarter than I?

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com

QUIT SAYIN "MOBBIN"!!!!! You know nothin about MOBBIN!!!!!!

Props: abarnes