Strange Days Chicago House of Blues

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2004
damn that is a little too long to drive...plus we will all be drunk n shit...my hotel is near the HOB. We gotta scope out some night clubs for somewhere to chill after the concert. I will be there a day before the concert...so I will have some time to look around to see whats good.

Aug 27, 2004
I just got my KOD Tour DVD in the mail today...it took a minute to get it out here but its still way faster than most other companies. The dvd was nice...I didn't like his face paint on the KOD tour though...I hope its a lot better for the Strange Days tour. They did a shit load of songs...like 20 or so...and they even brought out Travis's daughter who sings the hook for the title track of KOD...good shit.

Aug 27, 2004
people who are going shoot me your numbers in a PM
Yes, also send me your cell phone numbers so I can get ahold of everybody. I want to meet all the Siccness.net members @ the concert. Plus we still have to organize a meeting place before the concert if you guys want to. And an after party...I'm thinkin' a club or something to chill at.

Aug 27, 2004
Nice. It looks like Siccness.net will be well represented at this concert. I only have two people's phone numbers so far. I still need everyone else to P.M. me their cell numbers so we can all meet up n shit. I wanna meet every siccness.net member...& I am going to buy each person a drink on me. I know drinks are expensive there, but who cares. I will pay for a drink for the hell of it. Just tell me your name n shit. I will post a pic of me later before the concert starts. Here is a list of Siccness.net members attending the Chicago House of Blues Strange Days concert on June 11th, 2010...so far. Let me know if your name is missing!

creptandwecame (thread starter)
4SidedDie (recieved phone #)
rising_tied (need phone #)
b-rock920 (recieved phone #)
krazee d (need phone #)
wallets (need phone #)
SyNiKaL (need phone #)
Bones Justice (need phone #)
AshTray2 (need phone #)
swaneejuggalo (need phone #)
Massakre (need phone #)
LogHead116 (need phone #)