Strange Days Chicago House of Blues

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
Yee there were hella areolas that night breh. But I didnt have my glasses on most of the time anyway so alot of them were blurry areolas... Its all good though ive seen my fair share and didnt wanna risk losing ANOTHER set of glasses and trying to drive home fucking blind, or holding one lens up to my eye (trust me. no fun)

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Ive been seeing Tech live since '03, and if this wasnt the best show of his I've attended, it's in the Top 3.
sold out show.
on a Friday night, no less.
crowd was so hyped, the energy in the air was thick.
Scenario did his thing during the breaks, including playing some non-Strange trax that had people dancing and, more importantly, girls popping it lol
all the performances were on point.
Tech made a big deal about selling out Chi (as a headliner-no KMK) for the first time ever.
Most Areolas Ive Seen At Any Tech Show Ive Attended!
the whole "tittles/dont drop the n!gga" interlude was fuckin funny.
how you gonna have like 4-5 people surfing at once, with no music playing?
great to finally see Lynch live!

...this was just a very fun show! honestly any one that didnt have $ or missed out on tix REALLY missed a great show. and oh yea...this KILLED the Mokena tech shows! only thing HOB shouldve done was bring in some true 151 so they could sell Lou at the bar and make bank!

Jul 4, 2009
Great reviews, I wish I could of stayed through half of techs set. I had to leave after physco bitch cause my girl got hit in the head by some crazy drunk dude trying to get to the front
Good vibes through out the night from the artists and scnearo
only thing I gotta really say that I didnt like is Irv as kalikos hype man. He is TOO talented to need or have a hype man
just sign him n give him his own set already.

May 1, 2009
That was crazy when everyone started to crowd surf during the part when there was no music and Tech did a little chant about it. When Lynch went on it was kinda wierd though because at least from where I was standing it seemed like that I was the only one that knew the songs and was singing along. I was like damn u guys dont know this shit and need to get up on it. This was definitely the best show ive been to and was glad that I got to see some old Tech shit live that I havent seen before. I just wish that my homies that were gonna go but couldnt get tickets would have been able to experience it to. They were hyped as hell to see Lynch live for the first time.

May 31, 2007
I agree. I didnt like Irv there either because he said hella Kali lines. I like the hype men better when the finish the sentences at least and you know, get hype. Not fucking say EVERY WORD. I wish he re did that Cereal freestyle live, but that was after our show

Jan 20, 2007
Great reviews, I wish I could of stayed through half of techs set. I had to leave after physco bitch cause my girl got hit in the head by some crazy drunk dude trying to get to the front
Good vibes through out the night from the artists and scnearo
only thing I gotta really say that I didnt like is Irv as kalikos hype man. He is TOO talented to need or have a hype man
just sign him n give him his own set already.
lol. ive never been somewere were people are so rude. its like once people get inside they forget there manners and are just dicks

Jan 20, 2007
Minne have you ever been to a Tech show before? Its been like that at every Tech show I ever been to. I assumed it was like that everywhere, not just Chicago
ive seen tech like 7 times. It's just annoying sometimes when dumb fucks come barging through and step all over you then everyone points at them and secruity comes and takes them out.

May 1, 2009
Hopefully the security took the guy out but it seemed like they were focused on people that were just standing anywhere near the stairway enjoying the show the whole night.

Aug 27, 2004
yeah this show was hella sick...we were at the Sax Hotel and we arrived a night before the concert just to get settled in. We had Strange VIP tickets, and also VIP tickets through the House of Blues...plus valet parking lol...we did it sooo big! We ran into Tech & Kaliko like 3 or 4 times before the meet n greet,,,so when it time to meet him, he was like: "Damn, I've been seeing you guys all morning!" which was pretty funny because we were at the same hotel as he was. We got to the meet n greet and I got all of my collection autographed...including Celcius. I did ask him first if he wanted to sign it, and he said he would sign anything...he really loves his fans...anyways, me and my boy got an exclusive on his new album...it's on video too so I am going to upload it...i am sitting in an airport right now about to head back to Kuwait City. Our seats were sooo good in the venue...it was all standing but me and my boy had the best two seats available reserved thru the HOB...did anyone there remember when the girl stood up and showed he titties? that we my chair she stood on lol...i was like, hey stand on this chair and show your tits,,,and she did! this was our first tech concert and we will definately be back soon...look out for tech to do an off the wall tour where he plays all of the rare tracks that he never performs...yeah we got that on camera too! I will post as soon as I get back to Kuwait City!

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
See, I didnt mind Irv being Kali's hypeman. They gave a good performance overall. If you're a juggalo, you remember when ABK was Blaze's hypeman. This looks to be the same situation...getting Irv out on the road, have him pay a little due, see how Strange fans all over take to him. So it wouldn't be surprising if he does end up signed and on the 2011 sampler lol.

and yea it sucked that only a select few were vibing on Lynch. a lotta people used his set as a break or breather from Tech's first half. the way Tech exited, and Lynch entered...great segue!

and I didnt notice any real fights, compared to previous tech shows here. didnt notice anyone getting kicked out either. it's wild being on the floor, that's why my ass was in the bar area. dont have time for that shit, I just wanna see the show.

May 31, 2007
Yea I didnt witness any fights like usual, and I woulda had no prob with him being the hype man because I like when they had the choreography and shit, but I just think if Irv didnt say as much of Kalis lines it woulda been better. And I also felt that way. Getting Irv on the road to get people used to his face before having him around more.

And creptandwecame, man I didnt get to meet you man, but im happy you had fun at the show and also got the experience to be at the same hotel and run into them and shit