Strange Days Chicago House of Blues

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
dwam.. just a little drive haha... Im bouta make me some dinner, and then I gotta get some sleep so I can wake up, shower, eat again, and get my ass down there despite the traffic from the parade

May 1, 2009
Naw I dont even have any Green Bay Packer gear or anything lol. There aint one closer to me either thats why im going to this one since its the closest. I wish there was one in Milwaukee because I would be able to get in free from helping out the street team in my area of the state. This is the only show I plan on going to for this tour.

May 1, 2009
If anyone is interested there is another show right after the Strange show in Chicago at a place called Frankie & Johnnies. I guess it goes from 10:00 till 1:30. My homies in a group called the Darkhalf will be playing at the show. They put on one hell of a show for real. They probably arent everyones cup of tea though just to let you know.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Least i dont have to worry bout driving at all. Public transportation for me lol.

I do know of that show @ frankie's, but I actually won free tix to Lil Kim, who's playing the Congress, so I may dip out of Tech during the final song, hop on the train, and check out whatever's left of Kim's set.

May 31, 2007
fuckin shit was dope mayne..The day went fuckin good.
Got there around the time I wanted to which never happens.. Something ALWAYS fucks me over. Got in line. Went to piss and met Brotha lynch @ the downstairs.

Some kid outside was lookin for a xtra ticket which I happend to have. He didnt hear me say I DO! So I finally walked around the building after thinking if I wanted to follow him or just get the 30 from my friend who backed out last minute. Walked around the building and found him. Now dont say shit but this is before I found out it was sold out. I approach the dude ask if he was lookin for a ticket, he says yes and then gives me this awkward ass look... So im like, is he waiting for a price, so I start with my final offer, fuck that haggling shit. I say "ummm...25." He responds with "I only got 40 on me man" and pulls out a 20 a 10 and two 5s.. So he HAD 25. I say "Thatll do" and walk away happy

Then back in line chugged some smirnoff and Sprite from some random ass dude who had a 2 liter. Then inside danced with some fine beezy I didnt know. Then got up against the barricade to witness yet another amazing Tech show

May 9, 2008
www.myspace.com
Amazing fucking show, this was my first, and I can't believe how good it was. I went VIP and got pics and autographs with everyone, everyone was really chill, down to earth, great people. The show itself was great, I still gotta upload videos to youtube. I also sold an extra ticket because someone canceled on me today, but at least it wasn't wasted. Great fucking experience, can't wait for the next show!!!

May 1, 2009
I had a great time and the show was really dope. I got to see Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and Cognito live for the first time and got to meet Cognito and C-Lim who were really cool and laidback. I was really hoping to meet some people on here but it didnt work out because my phone didnt get any service at the venue unless I was downstares but didnt want to risk missing some of someones set being down there for a good period of time. so I couldnt get in touch with a few of the people that I got numbers from and vice versa if they tried to contact me. I didnt get there until showtime because it took an hour to go 15 miles because of the traffic which was pretty funny but frustrating at the same time. I knew it was gonna be bad but the parade had ended so I thought it wouldnt be as worse. Also the person that I went with couldnt get in because it did sell out and couldnt find a ticket so he was stuck outside during the whole show which was kind of funny but kinda felt bad for him knowing that he missed a sick show. Also I think ive seen more areolas at this show than any other show ive been to which was nice. Even though there was little suff that irratated me like not knowing where the fuck to park and getting used to all the shit that I am not familiar with getting to the place since ive never never been there before I had one hell of a time and experienced the best show Ive ever seen.