Strange Days Chicago House of Blues

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2004
someone bring the Henney too! matter of fact, I got the Hennesey. We should meet somewhere and Grill out or some shit. I haven't grilled out in two years...the air is all dirty out here so I wouldnt want to eat any grilled food lol

Jul 4, 2009
I had one or two Lous I believe but I smashed a 2 liter of Mountain dew voltage and some blue top before I even got in the door

There is no place to grill at the HOB but there is Mcdonalds and subway literally right around the corner haha

May 31, 2007
I had one or two Lous I believe but I smashed a 2 liter of Mountain dew voltage and some blue top before I even got in the door

There is no place to grill at the HOB but there is Mcdonalds and subway literally right around the corner haha
Yea thats true... thats why the only place I thought of is setting up shop in the parking garage if it was like one of those small ass grills. but then where are we gonna put it while its still hot haha

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
How can you live on the south side and never hear of Kush Bones?!?

No that's what Im saying, I BEEN heard of Kush. It was the local news that had a story on it like it's a new thing. I remember when up until recently it's been all about Dro around these parts.
Cant navigate around my vicinity without passing at least one dude yellin "loose squares" and "good green."

May 1, 2009
Im in the process of interviewing and applying for a new job. Im really hoping I dont have to work during this if I get one before this show. I already got a ticket and been really looking forward to it.

Aug 27, 2004
Im in the process of interviewing and applying for a new job. Im really hoping I dont have to work during this if I get one before this show. I already got a ticket and been really looking forward to it.
LoL damn I cant believe you just said that! I just got a job offer too and if I take it, I might not be able to come home. But I already told the company that if they hired me, I would have to go home since I have been in Kuwait for so long and I already bought my plane and concert tickets...So I was in the exact same boat that you are in right now! that is hella weird. anyways, it is getting close to June 11th! I can't fuckin' wait! I just called two of my friends and they are going with us now too. I will be rolling like 10 deep at this show lol. Maybe my hotel will let us grill n chill if I tell them about my long abscense from the US and it's my homecoming lol? I cant wait to get drunk as fuck finally...Kuwait is a dry country btw.

Jul 4, 2009
Yea thats true... thats why the only place I thought of is setting up shop in the parking garage if it was like one of those small ass grills. but then where are we gonna put it while its still hot haha
In my town we chain lock the grills to our bumpers haha, not really but fuck grilling at the HOB its not a good place to grill unless we go to millineum park (which is only a few blocks away from the venue)

LoL damn I cant believe you just said that! I just got a job offer too and if I take it, I might not be able to come home. But I already told the company that if they hired me, I would have to go home since I have been in Kuwait for so long and I already bought my plane and concert tickets...So I was in the exact same boat that you are in right now! that is hella weird. anyways, it is getting close to June 11th! I can't fuckin' wait! I just called two of my friends and they are going with us now too. I will be rolling like 10 deep at this show lol. Maybe my hotel will let us grill n chill if I tell them about my long abscense from the US and it's my homecoming lol? I cant wait to get drunk as fuck finally...Kuwait is a dry country btw.
See if you can get a massive after party going and Ill invite every bitch I meet at that show.

May 31, 2007
Me and my people gonna probably find a party in Maywood later. I dont enjoy smoking up before a show unless its KMK. It like slows me down, and I rather be hyper. I like sippin up or slammin some jagerbombs, but I save gettin fucked up till I get back to the crib, or go out to a party since im usually the motherfuck driving home

Aug 27, 2004
fa sho, I will try to organize an after party. We have to get everyone who is on this siccness board who is going to the concert to tell everyone about it. Is there a way to make a sign up list in this thread kinda like the "poll feature" that people use? Like, we should make an event and whoever is going to attend, just put their name down...matter of fact, I am going to make one right now...a link is coming soon to sign up!!!! Make sure everyone who is going to this Chi-town concert signs this link so we can get as many Technicians together!

Aug 27, 2004
Dwayme, I am getting really excited about this concert. I am going to posted up at the bar most of the time. Everyone send me a Private Message with your contact information. I need your cell phone numbers so I can call when we arrive in the Chi. I don't have a stateside phone yet but I will once I land. Remember, I will be in Chicago on the 10th. So we can meet early on the 11th or even late on the 10th. I have our hotel already reserved & picked out but I doubt anyone else is staying there since it's around 400 a night. I think Tech has a concert a day before and a day after so I hope he is not too tired for our venue. I know I would be hella tired. Anyways, send me your info n shit!

May 9, 2008
www.myspace.com
Me and a few others gave some advice, or well not really advice just what to watch out for. Read toward the beginning of the thread
I read all of it yesterday, well technically this morning lol. I read all about the balcony, the floor, the side bars, tables, and all that, does anybody have any advice what time I should show up for VIP? I believe strangevip.com says it starts at 3 but I don't want to be one of the last people there.