Spider LOc calls out snoop dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
MOST THA FADES SPI GIVEN OUT TO RAPPERS IN DA INDUSTRY STAY HIDDEN FROM DA PUBLIC EYE. SPI, ALSO HAS SAVED ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT OF INDUSTRY NIGGAZ WHO COME TO L.A AND THINK ITS COOL CAUSE THEY RIPPIN' AND DOGGIN' OUT OF STATE. THINKIN' THEY GON GET AUTOMATIC LUV AND A PASS FROM THA HOODS IN L.A.

I'VE EVEN HEARD SOME SMALL PROPORTIONAL STORIES ABOUT SPI SAVING SNOOP FROM GETTING FADED BY CERTAIN HOODS TO.

HOW EVA THIS LIL OL SITUATION TURNS OUT, I FIND IT DAMN FUNNY, CAUSE SNOOP DOGG GON AND GOTTA BACK FIRE ON HIS ASS.
all that is fine and well but dude got ran the hell outta SD...dude might be some super og but he cant rap to save his life...he should stay gangbangin cuz his music is ass and he can beat up or shoot every nigga in the industry he STILL wont be a good rapper

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Spi has touched up Yuk, Lil Scrappy, Bad Azz & he got up in DJ Quik face @ Summer Jam a couple years back & from what I heard Quik didn't wanna see no parts of dude.
Heard about the rest...but what was the deal with Scrappy?

And really...what happened to Scrappy? Is he dead yet? Haven't heard shit from him...but that's a different forum. LOL

Jan 13, 2007
Heard about the rest...but what was the deal with Scrappy?

And really...what happened to Scrappy? Is he dead yet? Haven't heard shit from him...but that's a different forum. LOL
he just dropped his new album couple days ago, its called prince of the south

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2008
all that is fine and well but dude got ran the hell outta SD...dude might be some super og but he cant rap to save his life...he should stay gangbangin cuz his music is ass and he can beat up or shoot every nigga in the industry he STILL wont be a good rapper
LOL IT TAKES AWHILE TO GET INTO HIS NEW STYLE, I WAS REAAAAAAAALLLY FEELIN HIS OL' STYLE BACK WHEN HE WAS ON DEATH ROW. HE USED TO BE THA BOMB ON DEATHROW.

HOW CAN YOU STICK TO GANG BANGIN' WHEN YOU TRYING TO GET PAPER? YOU EITHA GANG BANG OR GET MONEY. ITS HARD DOING BOTH AT DA SAME TIME. SPIDER BEEN IN DA GAME FOE AWHILE HOMEE AND SOMETIMES HE CAN DROP A BOMB ASS JEWEL FOE YOU TO BUMP WHEN YOU SMOKIN' A SAC. HIS NEW MIXTAPE IS FUCKIN' FIRE TOO.

ANUTHA REASON UM FUCKIN' WIT HIS SHIT IS CAUSE HE A REAL NIGGA. I LIKE TO BUMP SHIT FROM NIGGAZ WHO GREW UP IN SOMETIN I GREW UP IN. NIGGAZ I KNOW WHO HAVE A REAL STREET REP. AS LONG AS THA TRACK ABOUT SOME REAL SPIT UMMA BUMP IT. SPI SPITS SOME REAL STREET SHIT. HE ACTUALLY FROM THA HOOD, HE ACTUALLY GOTTA REAL HOOD REP! HIS HOOD GOTTA BEEF WITTA HUGE HOOD AND HE CAN WALK THROUGH DAT HOOD AND STILL GET RESPECT! DATS ON SOME REAALL TALK HOMEE, SO UMMA BUMP DA REAL SHIT.

Nov 14, 2002
Dec 5, 2007
HE ACTUALLY FROM THA HOOD, HE ACTUALLY GOTTA REAL HOOD REP! HIS HOOD GOTTA BEEF WITTA HUGE HOOD AND HE CAN WALK THROUGH DAT HOOD AND STILL GET RESPECT!\
who gives a fuck?? and that aint even to diss your opinion 310, but im just sayin in general, who gives a fuck that he's really from the hood? do you know how many niggaz is REALLY FROM THE HOOD???!! its prolly a million gangbangers dope dealers and pimps in the world. what makes a nigga "real" is when he can enlighten others thru speaking on his situation and experiences. not just tell you OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN that he's "really from the hood". im supposed to still give a fuck if a nigga has been shot or been to jail? after i done had my house raided by the whole fuckin swat team? after i dun faced life sentences twice?? after seein a gang of different homies bullet wounds and going to countless funerals? im not sayin spider loc is a fake nigga, im just sayin for a nigga like me, thats just everyday bullshit he's talkin about.

nwa, snoop, dpg, eight, mac 10, wc, quik, and a GRIP of other pioneers have already covered that ground. at this point in the game, if youre not putting some real substance in your music, im not really interested and its fuckin up the rap game cuz its boring. i dont know how yall feel about it, but i think if rap dont come up with a powerful movement soon, its gonna really phase out as a whole for a while (as far as mass appeal to the consumers goes, not to real rap fans)

i think spider loc is just another rapper. and he's always angry. like a wrestler.

Apr 25, 2002
From seein that Snoop footage when he's simulatin Don Kings persona trying to make somethin happen, I can't see how SPIder Loc got all pissed off about that shit. Yea its a personal thing between him and Game, but if he couldnt see the comedy in what Snoop laced the camera with he should take it as more promotion for him cause we all know his career needs it. I heard both of their disses and Loc got lyrically murdered.

BTW I could respect SPIder Locs street cred but why he sound like a CBO ripoff....

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2008
who gives a fuck?? and that aint even to diss your opinion 310, but im just sayin in general, who gives a fuck that he's really from the hood? do you know how many niggaz is REALLY FROM THE HOOD???!! its prolly a million gangbangers dope dealers and pimps in the world. what makes a nigga "real" is when he can enlighten others thru speaking on his situation and experiences. not just tell you OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN that he's "really from the hood". im supposed to still give a fuck if a nigga has been shot or been to jail? after i done had my house raided by the whole fuckin swat team? after i dun faced life sentences twice?? after seein a gang of different homies bullet wounds and going to countless funerals? im not sayin spider loc is a fake nigga, im just sayin for a nigga like me, thats just everyday bullshit he's talkin about.

nwa, snoop, dpg, eight, mac 10, wc, quik, and a GRIP of other pioneers have already covered that ground. at this point in the game, if youre not putting some real substance in your music, im not really interested and its fuckin up the rap game cuz its boring. i dont know how yall feel about it, but i think if rap dont come up with a powerful movement soon, its gonna really phase out as a whole for a while (as far as mass appeal to the consumers goes, not to real rap fans)

i think spider loc is just another rapper. and he's always angry. like a wrestler.
LOL BUT HE HAD DAMN NEAR A GANG OF TRACKS SPEAKING ON REAL SHIT. REAL SPIT, HIS NEW TRACK BURY ME A G IS ABOUT SOME REAL SHIT.

SEE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU HOMEE BUT WHEN I HEAR ABOUT A REPUTABLE MOTHERFUCKER FROM DA STREETS AND ON SOME REAL SHIT UMMA GIVE DAT NIGGA MY RESPECT AND BUMP HIS SHIT IF THA MUSIC ON SOME REAL SHIT. I DON'T BUMP NO RAP NIGGA SHIT WHERE A NIGGA JUST TALKS ABOUT HIS JEWERLY AND MONEY ALL DAY, COPY CATTIN FROM DA HOOD AND SHIT FUCK DAT SHIT. I LIKE HEARING A DAMN STORY OR SOME POLITICAL SHIT. DATS REAL HIP HOP, DATS SOMETIN SPI DO. HE SPITS A STORY. N.W.A? SNOOP? MACK 10? DONT NONE OF THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS GOT LUV FROM DA HOOD NO MORE. EIHT AND WC STILL DO BUT DAMN NEAR NONE OF UM STOMPIN WIT THA HOMEES LIKE THEY USED.

SINCE WHEN YOU EVA HEAR DOGG POUND GIVIN' A FADE TO SOME1? SINCE WHEN YOU HEAR ABOUT DR.DRE GOING BACK TO HIS OL HOOD? SINCE WHEN YOU EVA HEAR ABOUT SNOOP BUSSIN A BURNER? LAST TIME I HEARD KURUPT GOT SLUMPED THA FUCK UP JUST DRIVING DOWN THA W/S, LAST TIME I HEARD NIGGAZ WANTING DR.DRE WITTA FADE AND LAST TIME I HEARD SNOOP AIN'T FROM LONG BEACH HE FROM MISSIPPI. SEE HOMEE YOU DON'T HEAR NONE OF DAT ON SPIDER LOC NAME. DATS CAUSE THIS NIGGA TALKS REAL SHIT!!!

LOL SHIT I FEEL LIKE 1 OF THOSE RAP TALKING ASS NIGGAZ NOW, THIS SHIT CORNEY. WHAT UM TRYING TO SAY HERE IS SPIDER A REAL NIGGA, I AIN'T FINNA TO BUMP SOME LIL CORNEY ASS LIL BASEHEAD WAYNE NIGGA JUST CAUSE HE SAY HE A REAL NIGGA. I WANNA HEAR A REAL NIGGA WHO HAS A REAL HISTORY SPIT A REAL STORY ON SOME REAL SHIT. AIN'T DAT WHAT RAP AND HIP HOP ABOUT? LISTENING TO A NIGGA FROM THA HOOD SPITTA STORY OVA A MIC?

Dec 5, 2007
of course its a matter of opinion as always... but i just dont think he doin nothin for the future of rap or niggaz in the struggle by advocating and instigating more bullshit...

maybe he's got some songs on some other shit, i just aint heard em. all i ever heard from him was a bunch of ranting and raving about how G he is and a couple trax about crippin... shoot me a link to some other type of spider loc shit i can check out

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2008

THIS 1 OF MY FAVS. HE GOT THA HOMEE PIPER FROM 10TRAY ON THERE TOO. THA TRACKS HE DID WIT KURUPT ON DEATH ROW ARE CRACKIN' AS WELL LIKE "BULL SHIT AND NONSENSE". SPIDER BEEN IN DA GAME FOE A LONG ASS TIME. I THINK NIGGAZ DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE WAS TIL' G-UNIT AND JAYECOEN. NIGGA BEEN AROUND FOE AWHILE.