Spider LOc calls out snoop dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dumb statement.. Snoop is in the spotlight, Spider is not. If Snoop whoops someone's ass, the shits gonna be on international news. If Spider gets into a fight, it may find its way to some rap site blog. Not to mention if Snoop ever beat someone's ass, he'd probably get sued for millions. Aint no one gonna sue Spider's broke ass. Who gives a fuck about him?

and lol@him getting butt hurt about that.. he just mad cuz he knows game will slide him
REAL TALK. THE QUESTION WAS ABOUT GAME AND HIM FIGHTIN REALLY SPIDER NEVER SAID ANYTHIN BOUT FUCKIN THE GAME UP OR TRY TO TEAR DOWN GAMES CHARACTER. THE GAME GOT HANDS ATLEAST FROM WHAT MY NIGGA FROM COMPTON TOLD WHEN GAME WENT TO A NIGGAZ HOOD AND FUCK'D HIM UP AFTER SUM BEEF AT CENTIENNIAL HIGH

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
lmao!

You think some unknown, unsigned scrub who has yet to drop an album is gonna finish off the career of a guy who's been making platinum records since 92? Snoop got his own show, clothing line, record label, dvd company.. he making movies.. Spider aint even made an LP!
hahahahhaahaha... yall crack me up sometimes.
wow you are an idiot if you dont think spider is gonna murder your toothpick hero

*sits back and waits to see Snoop's career end

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2008
THA FUNNY THANG IS SPIDER GETS LUV FROM ALMOST EVERY HOOD IN SOUTH CENTRAL AND THA COUNTY (CEPT FOE CERTAIN HOODS NOW, IF Y'ALL ON YA LA SHIT I.E GRAPE AND COASTERS). SNOOP GETS LUV FROM WHAT? THA BEACH? 20S AND COUPLE' OF NONE ACTIVE YFC HOODS...

LYRICALLY BOTH UM USED TO BE ON POINT! REMEBER SPI WHEN HE WAS ON DEATH ROW? I AINT SAYING NUTHIN FINNA TO HAPPEN BETWEEN BOTH OF UM CAUSE THEY BOTH RAP NIGGAZ BUT DAMN IF IT WAS A BATTLE RAP DAT WOULD BE THE BOOMB!

Feb 8, 2003
Just make it a damn tag team match

The Game & Suge Knight vs Snoop & Spider
Then make G Unit and Black Wallstreet the lumber jacks.

Also on the card they need to put these matches up to

Lil Wayne vs Baby in a pillow fight

Shorty Lo, Young Jeezy, T.I. Gucci Mane, young joc and all in a whos the real gimmick trap boy match

Then open the shit up with a gay snap match Soulja Boy vs D4L

Crooked I vs every mainstream hip hop artist in gauntlet battle(I bet Crooked destroys them all)

50 Cent vs Fat Joe in a scaffold match on top of the empire state building(with results being the shit will give away and they both fall)_

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Rap beef is gay and stupid. Shit is pointless
Rap beef is not always pointless...contraversey sells, in my opinion it only gets stupid and pointless when someone ends up hurt over this shit but i dont see no problem with keepin it on wax..some of my fav tracks have been diss tracks
but again as long as its on wax..not no dumb shit like snoop settin up fades for other men, thats on some gay shit, aint no reason for someone to get involved in another mans biznezz (especially when he never knocked none of his "rivals" himself)

May 30, 2006
I agree. Rap beef aint always pointless. I love the agression and competiveness of a battle. It sometimes jump starts a artist career or puts a rapper who was talented but forgotten back in the game.

It does get old after awhile in cases.
I love beefs, battles & disses as long as the artist keep it interesting & keep it on wax. I own all the Beef DVD's & soundtracks/mixtape soundtracks. Beefs are just over exposed by the media, fans & the net & it makes it look worse then what it is.