Spider LOc calls out snoop dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
While fans wait for his debut album to officially hit stores, Spider Loc is making sure they don’t forget about him by releasing a new mixtape every month.

The G-Unit rapper admits that the barrage of material provides a way for him to appease fans as well as those in the music industry with quality music.

"At this point in my career, I just want to keep the same mentality. This s**t don’t stop," Spider Loc told AllHipHop.com. "The mixtape circuit, the internet, it is an outlet just to keep the fans with something fresh and new to keep biting on. Those that haven’t heard of it, I’m determined to give them something they can bite on."

For his forthcoming mixtape, Da 1 U Love 2 Hate, Spider Loc took his inspiration from a certain West Coast rap icon.

"That’s kind of like what the title was inspired from. I’m a pretty big Ice Cube fan," said Spider Loc. "I’m probably more consistent Ice Cube fan throughout his career than of anyone else."

Among those featured on Da 1 U Love 2 Hate are Begetz, Kartoon, S.P.I., Paybacc, Jessica James, J-LLove, Lil Boss and Turf Talk.

Despite feeling good about his new mixtape, Spider Loc knows there are those waiting for his G-Unit Records debut, World Wide Web, to hit stores.

The project has encountered numerous delays since news first broke of its release.

"It’s been done four or five times. It’s just the politics all up in the game," Spider Loc told AllHipHop.com. "You get caught up in the industry, a lot of things start happening that are out of your control."

Spider Loc revealed how excited G-Unit leader 50 Cent was after listening to songs from the album in the summer of 2006.

"From that point on, I thought that there would a situation created to where we would be actively trying to put the album out," Spider Loc said. "For whatever reasons, that didn’t quite manifest. I haven’t gotten any direct communication as to why not."

While the setbacks can be frustrating at times, Spider Loc remains optimistic that his debut will be released.

"When Moses got to the Red Sea, it looked like it was the end, but God was just setting the stage for him to be able to do something amazing," the rapper said of his label woes. "So I just have faith in Him that the amazing shall manifest."

Outside of music, Spider Loc is continuing to pursue opportunities in the acting world. The rapper recently finished work on a movie starring video model/actress Vida Guerra.

The film, which the rapper described as a "murder drama suspense feature," centers around Guerra, who plays a woman who runs a rims shop in LA.

Spider Loc portrays a newly released prisoner who ends up working for her.

The rapper is also currently shooting a pilot for a TV show that has garnered interest from HBO and Showtime.

According to the rapper, the crime drama centers on a group of friends who move their trafficking operation to Arizona.

"We pay some real nerds to go get some fake IDs and go check in college for us," Spider Loc said. "Our parents think we in college and we’re going there taking our courses, but we really out here gettin’ this money on a whole nother level. So that’s the basis of the show."

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
"We pay some real nerds to go get some fake IDs and go check in college for us," Spider Loc said. "Our parents think we in college and we’re going there taking our courses, but we really out here gettin’ this money on a whole nother level. So that’s the basis of the show."
wow i take back what i said about spyder,

he really is an idiot,

im glad his shit is gonna flop

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2008
good lookin out, imma have to check they shit out, that song on the vid knocks
ALL THOSE DUS IN DAT VIDEO ARE ALL REAL HOOD NIGGAZ! ALSO PEEP THIS TOO, GUESS WHO THEY ALL FUCK WIT? DATS RIGHT, SPIDER LOC.

ON DEUCE UNO, I JUST WENT THROUGH THIS WIT SOME OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS. YOU NIGGAZ TALKING ABOUT SPI JUST SPEAKING ON HIM BEING A GANGSTA? NIGGA YOU MUST NOT NEVA HEARD NO DAMN FULL MIXTAPE OR STREET ALBUM OF SPI. SPI SPEAKS ON REAL 100% STREET SHIT, REAL POLITICAL SHIT TOO. SO BEFOE YOU GO AROUND SAYING "SPI AIN'T SHIT CAUSE 'I ONLY HEARD SONGS ABOUT HIM SAYING HE GANG BANGS AND ACTS LIKE A GANGSTA" AND BE ALL IGNORANT AND SHIT MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET UP OFF YO ASS AND GO GET HIS MIXTAPES/STREET ALBUM AND BUMP IT THA WHOLE MIXTAPE. THEN TELL A LOC DAT YOU THINK DATS ALL THA SONGS HE DOES.

YOU NIGGAZ ACTING A FOOL SAYING SPI AIN'T BEEN SEEN SINCE THA G-UNIT BEEF WIT JAYCEON. HUH? WTF? SPI BEEN SEEN SINCE '98. DID FREE STYLES WIT PAC BACK IN 95' AND PAC SAID HE WAS BOMB AS FUCK. ALSO, SPI GOT SINGED TO G-UNIT BEFOE JAYECEON GOT SIGNED.

SPI AHUNNED%, ALL REAL, ALL HOOD WORTHY. IF YOU NIGGAZ CAN'T ACCEPT DAT THEN DAMN YOU NIGGAZ MUST NOT NO GOOD MUSIC WHEN IT HITS YO EAR DRUMS.

May 9, 2002
my shit looks nothing like that you fool. and thats an american gun.. youre a retard. first off, you should know the gun is from somewhere else cuz fold out stocks aren't legal out here. but keep surfin the web. i dont care if you think its an hk, an sk, or anything else. its a muthafuckin K. and you know what that can mean...
The fact is..youre WRONG about your own gun. Its OK to admit it, we will only flame you for a week or so and then you can move on.

Dec 5, 2007
The fact is..youre WRONG about your own gun. Its OK to admit it, we will only flame you for a week or so and then you can move on.
flame me??? hahaha.. alright. flame on then nigga. hop off my dick when youre done.

on some real shit, i dont know if that gun is an sk or an hk or any of that shit and i really dont care. the chinese muthafucka that sold it to me said it was an hk so thats what the fuck it is to me homie. whatever it is, its big and shoots big ass bullets real fast. that i know for a fact. and i know how to use that muthafucka. but the real issue here is, this album im bout to drop with kokane. i need all yall to pick this up. this is something everybody needs in they collection. you will keep it in the deck for a hot one or ill give you your money back out my own pocket. this aint the shit you gon see 30 copies of the shit at the music trader. its a keeper. i wouldnt play myself and lie to you. we got something to say that you need to hear. its deeper than rap.