Spider LOc calls out snoop dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com

THIS 1 OF MY FAVS. HE GOT THA HOMEE PIPER FROM 10TRAY ON THERE TOO. THA TRACKS HE DID WIT KURUPT ON DEATH ROW ARE CRACKIN' AS WELL LIKE "BULL SHIT AND NONSENSE". SPIDER BEEN IN DA GAME FOE A LONG ASS TIME. I THINK NIGGAZ DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE WAS TIL' G-UNIT AND JAYECOEN. NIGGA BEEN AROUND FOE AWHILE.
what mixtape is that on homie, i had that on tha ipod somewhere but forgot what cd its in lol

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2008
thats was tight!! i like that shit a lot.

real shit, not to try to sell you something, you should check out my homeboy g-rilla
i think he's the next great G to come out the west.

www.myspace.com/rillalyfe
YA DA NIGGA FIRE, DAT 'U AINT' TRACK IS HEAT TO BEAT UP YO STREET. UM FUCKIN' WIT IT.

TINY MILLIE DAT TRACK FROM DAT OL' LAZYIE BONE TAPE, "100% PURE THUG". DAT TAPE HAD A GANG OF BOMB ASS TRACKS.

Nov 13, 2004
For real this nigga Spider need to grow the fuck up!! He in his 30's still talkin bout fightin another grown man....please. He is a joke just because he still bang IMO. Nigga focus on your career, I see he got actin potential too! He did his own lil movie and I saw him on Weeds too. I could see Spider taking acting serious if wanted to, Spider....stay focused on u and grow the fuck up!

May 30, 2006
For real this nigga Spider need to grow the fuck up!! He in his 30's still talkin bout fightin another grown man....please. He is a joke just because he still bang IMO. Nigga focus on your career, I see he got actin potential too! He did his own lil movie and I saw him on Weeds too. I could see Spider taking acting serious if wanted to, Spider....stay focused on u and grow the fuck up!
Spider is actually like 28 years old. He do look kinda old though. Snoop is the one in his 30's.

Funny how everybody in this thread is on Spiders helmet when Snoop is the one who started this shit.

Dec 5, 2007
Spider is actually like 28 years old. He do look kinda old though. Snoop is the one in his 30's.

Funny how everybody in this thread is on Spiders helmet when Snoop is the one who started this shit.
becuz who cares about what them two niggaz is whining about. its bullshit. the bigger picture really IS... who gives a damn about spider loc? do you remember when Game first left G-Unit and 50 Cent went out and "signed" like 45 crip niggaz?? spider loc is just the one that got kept around. he's only become known as a result of a diss between 50cent and Game... not due to any musical accomplishment. im tired of that senario. we complain about publicity stunts as opposed to real artists, but then we consistently keep buying into them. im cool on spider loc until he drops a hit song/album that i can fuck wit. underground or mainstream i dont care, but why do i know way more about the person than the music??

Nov 13, 2004
hahahahaha... that was pretty good but me and this HK im holdin wit the fold out stock and the bayonette on the end dont look nothin like that reporter.
Nigga that aint no HK thats a SKS with a folding stock...7.62x39...HK Yeah right. Unless its registered (which Im assuming u live in Cali so I know its not) u should take that shit down. But its a nice piece of heat tho:)

Dec 5, 2007
Nigga that aint no HK thats a SKS with a folding stock...7.62x39...HK Yeah right. Unless its registered (which Im assuming u live in Cali so I know its not) u should take that shit down. But its a nice piece of heat tho:)
it IS a HK and it AINT registered and i been a felon wit weapons charges since i was 18 so i wont never have a gun registered and ive had a million guns and you should never tell a man about his own shit. i can put close up pics of the pieces and make a video of me breakin it down to pieces fast like a military nigga if it will make you happy. but im sure you felt real slick while you was writing that.