Spider LOc calls out snoop dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2008
Dubcnn: Snoop Dogg recently put out a video wanting to set up a Spider vs Game fight, what did you think about that?

Man, I don't understand why a nigga thinks it's cool to be clowning with my name in his mouth about some muthafuckin' fighting. I don't know and he don't know no rapper that's done touched on more rappers than me. A squabble ain't shit, you can't name another rapper that done put his hands on more entertainers than Spider Loc - not saying that's something I'm proud of. But I don't know why he wants to take that opportunity to acknowledge me, when you can't tell me about nobody that this nigga done touched! He's had various dissing situations throughout his career, and he ain't put his hands on nobody. He wouldn't give the homie Jayo a head up fade.

It's a nigga that grabbed Snoop's wife's ass at Snoop's house and the nigga didn't take the fade! I forget the homie's name from Insane, it's a little white boy from Insane, I don't know if he actually grabbed her ass or not, but when her ass got grabbed and she made a big hoot-n-holler about it, this is who the crowd blamed it on. He denied it, so they made the big bodyguard nigga Fabian take the muthafuckin' fade. He had to get on the basketball court and go head up. The little white boy knocked Fabian up his chest and pounded on him, Snoop's bitch ass didn't even take that fade.

I ain't got no problem taking a fade with nobody who wants a fade, but why hasn't your bitch ass taken a fade with Suge, you mark ass nigga? Doing records called "Pimp Slapp'd" and ain't never slapped nobody! Old hoe ass nigga wanna speak on Spi. That's how I feel about that shit. If the nigga was really about something, he got my number! I ain't got your number nigga, you got my number, you could have holla'd at me nigga! A nigga just talk goofy on the internet and when you see a nigga it ain't none of that! They bow down to the Loc, niggas know what it is out here!

The nigga don't know me, he only knows of me, and he knows he better keep hiding behind the microphones and the internet and the bodyguards with that shit. It ain't no more passes, when you see me in traffic it ain't no more "Oh what up Loc?" or "Rollin' coastin'" or none of that. Keep that hoe shit, you mark ass nigga!

this shit is funny.....

Sep 3, 2002
Definately true, I was thinkin that same shit when I saw Snoop woofin all that Don King bullshit, exactly like all these skinny ass, midget rappers on IRON RING, don't act like u put in work on the hands when ur just a musician.

This lil interview begs speculation about wether spider really want it with Game or not though, still he's in the right callin out SNoop.

Feb 12, 2008
LMAO... what that lil stick ass nigga supposed to do though really? He supposed to chunk em wit Suge. LOL get the fuck out of here.

Someone needs to invent a celebrity boxing show. I remember they had that shit a couple yrs ago but they only used has beens.

May 30, 2006
This lil interview begs speculation about wether spider really want it with Game or not though, still he's in the right callin out SNoop.
I'm sure Spi aint scared of a sucka in a mowhawk looking like a tough version of Prince & a gay version of Mr. T. And don't get it twisted. Spider got the real street rep in LA & Game started banging cuz he had a change of heart.

He was just pointing out the fact that Snoop is instigating some bullshit when he aint gonna scrap with anyone. Didn't Jayo whoop on Snoop @ Snoops trailer on the set of Baby Boy?

May 2, 2002
Dumb statement.. Snoop is in the spotlight, Spider is not. If Snoop whoops someone's ass, the shits gonna be on international news. If Spider gets into a fight, it may find its way to some rap site blog. Not to mention if Snoop ever beat someone's ass, he'd probably get sued for millions. Aint no one gonna sue Spider's broke ass. Who gives a fuck about him?

and lol@him getting butt hurt about that.. he just mad cuz he knows game will slide him

May 2, 2002
now its time for spider to finish off snoop

its gonna get interesting
lmao!

You think some unknown, unsigned scrub who has yet to drop an album is gonna finish off the career of a guy who's been making platinum records since 92? Snoop got his own show, clothing line, record label, dvd company.. he making movies.. Spider aint even made an LP!
hahahahhaahaha... yall crack me up sometimes.