Spider LOc calls out snoop dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2008
Y'ALL BEING CORNEY AS FUCK. YOU SHOULDN'T BE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT A RAP NIGGA SAYS, YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT YA FAVORITE ARTIST IS ABOUT TO PUT OUT SO YOU CAN BUMP IT.

THESE TWO NIGGAZ ARE RAP NIGGAZ. THEY AINT IN DA STREET ASS RAPPERS, SPI MIGHT BE IN DA HOOD MORE BUT HE GOT DEAL MONEY SO DOES SNOOP. SO Y'ALL NEED TO SIT THA FUCC DOWN AND STOP ADDING IN ON YA INTERNET POSTS ABOUT WHAT SHOULD GO DOWN, CAUSE IF YOU THINK THESE TWO NIGGAZ GIVE A' FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE THEN YOU OUT YA HEAD.

P.S LIL WAYNE IS GARBAGE LIC LIC DEEZ NUTS YA FUCKIN' FAGGOT.

Apr 25, 2002
lmao!

You think some unknown, unsigned scrub who has yet to drop an album is gonna finish off the career of a guy who's been making platinum records since 92? Snoop got his own show, clothing line, record label, dvd company.. he making movies.. Spider aint even made an LP!
hahahahhaahaha... yall crack me up sometimes.
THE TRUTH!!!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I'm not even bothering reading all the responses, but what I will say is that if Spider feels like that, great. I agree...but where was the response to the actual fight proposed between him and Game? Don't dodge that shit...speak on Snoop, then respond to that. If you've 'faded' more artists than anyone in the business...Game should be next, correct?

May 11, 2008
www.soundclick.com
Gotta give my two cents on this shit... Spider Loc is tight, no doubt someone that could assist bringing the West to what it use to be... But it's gonna be impossible if you goin' after one of the original dudes that brought the West up in the first place. Snoop is not an artist, the dude is a legend... No matter how much people hate on him, that doesn't change what he's accomplished. At this moment in time Spider Loc can't match up with Snoop. He would have a better chance just stickin' with the Game, in which the Game would probably still fade 'em....

May 30, 2006
Gotta give my two cents on this shit... Spider Loc is tight, no doubt someone that could assist bringing the West to what it use to be... But it's gonna be impossible if you goin' after one of the original dudes that brought the West up in the first place. Snoop is not an artist, the dude is a legend... No matter how much people hate on him, that doesn't change what he's accomplished. At this moment in time Spider Loc can't match up with Snoop. He would have a better chance just stickin' with the Game, in which the Game would probably still fade 'em....
True that Snoop is a hip hop icon but this has nothing to do with status in the industry or mic skills. Snoop did some punk ass shit & needs to handle the shit accordanly. Spi can't match up to Snoops industry record but this is street shit & Snoop is too old to be pumping up some bullshit. I don't know who would fade who outta Spi & Game. If I had 2 choose out the two I'd choose Spi.

A lot of people are matching Snoops status up against Spiders when there's no comparison & it doesn't have anything to do with the situation @ hand.

Jun 2, 2005
You dude said he has touched up more industry cats than anyone else...Who has he touched up besides Yukmouth? You know Snoop probably should have kept dudes name out his mouth, but that nigga is like 6'5'' and a buck fifty...So I don't believe calling out snoop is much to get excited about, because he know like everyone knows snoop is an entertainer and he ain't going to bust a grape... and he can hardly brag about mopping up Yukmouth because that nigga is only like 5'7" and a buck fifty... He could probably whoop both of them skinny ass niggas at the same time...

May 11, 2008
www.soundclick.com
True that Snoop is a hip hop icon but this has nothing to do with status in the industry or mic skills. Snoop did some punk ass shit & needs to handle the shit accordanly. Spi can't match up to Snoops industry record but this is street shit & Snoop is too old to be pumping up some bullshit. I don't know who would fade who outta Spi & Game. If I had 2 choose out the two I'd choose Spi.

A lot of people are matching Snoops status up against Spiders when there's no comparison & it doesn't have anything to do with the situation @ hand.
See I didn't look deep enough into the beef. I thought Spider was startin' the shit... My bad... Well in that case I totally agree with you. Once you've reached that level why would you try to come back down and start shit with muthafuckaz that are hungry like that? I gotta do some more research.. Haha

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2008
MOST THA FADES SPI GIVEN OUT TO RAPPERS IN DA INDUSTRY STAY HIDDEN FROM DA PUBLIC EYE. SPI, ALSO HAS SAVED ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT OF INDUSTRY NIGGAZ WHO COME TO L.A AND THINK ITS COOL CAUSE THEY RIPPIN' AND DOGGIN' OUT OF STATE. THINKIN' THEY GON GET AUTOMATIC LUV AND A PASS FROM THA HOODS IN L.A.

I'VE EVEN HEARD SOME SMALL PROPORTIONAL STORIES ABOUT SPI SAVING SNOOP FROM GETTING FADED BY CERTAIN HOODS TO.

HOW EVA THIS LIL OL SITUATION TURNS OUT, I FIND IT DAMN FUNNY, CAUSE SNOOP DOGG GON AND GOTTA BACK FIRE ON HIS ASS.

May 30, 2006
You dude said he has touched up more industry cats than anyone else...Who has he touched up besides Yukmouth? You know Snoop probably should have kept dudes name out his mouth, but that nigga is like 6'5'' and a buck fifty...So I don't believe calling out snoop is much to get excited about, because he know like everyone knows snoop is an entertainer and he ain't going to bust a grape... and he can hardly brag about mopping up Yukmouth because that nigga is only like 5'7" and a buck fifty... He could probably whoop both of them skinny ass niggas at the same time...
Spi has touched up Yuk, Lil Scrappy, Bad Azz & he got up in DJ Quik face @ Summer Jam a couple years back & from what I heard Quik didn't wanna see no parts of dude.