Spider LOc calls out snoop dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
it IS a HK and it AINT registered and i been a felon wit weapons charges since i was 18 so i wont never have a gun registered and ive had a million guns and you should never tell a man about his own shit. i can put close up pics of the pieces and make a video of me breakin it down to pieces fast like a military nigga if it will make you happy. but im sure you felt real slick while you was writing that.
nah baby I was just messing with u...no disrespect intended but that is a SKS. What model HK is that? Ive only known HK to make rifles with straight stick clips (besides the MP5) not banana clips. And I didnt know they made assault rifles to chamber 7.62x39, cuz mainly they assaults shoot .308. I mean I could be wrong but that looks like a SKS with a 30round detachable clip. Maybe a Mini30, cuz the clip looks too big to be .223 so I know it aint the mini 14. Show the whole thing....its still a tight gun tho.

Nov 13, 2004
she been playin call of duty homie..
Aight, went to your myspace...its official! That is a SKS, whoever sold it to u lied to u. I know that silly ass SKS clip from anywhere...LOL. U are too pretty to be a gangsta too, u have a beautiful smile on your pics:) Anyway nigga..thats a SKS! But I aint beefin with u baby really just killin time bored.....

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2008
FINALLY SOME HOMEES WITTA GUN FETISH TOO!!!! AIN'T NOTHING LIKE A SNIPE SCOPE WITTA BLACK ON BLACK FINISHING BUT A NIGGA GOTTA BE PUMPED THA FUCK UP WHEN HANDLING BIDNESS WIT SOMETIN ALONG DEM LINES!

Dec 5, 2007
This is a similar "tricked out" SKS. Notice the similarities.

my shit looks nothing like that you fool. and thats an american gun.. youre a retard. first off, you should know the gun is from somewhere else cuz fold out stocks aren't legal out here. but keep surfin the web. i dont care if you think its an hk, an sk, or anything else. its a muthafuckin K. and you know what that can mean...

i aint even no rah rah nigga like that tho (anymore), so dont get me wrong. its just a piece of metal to me. its really useless to me cuz it cant be used indoors to protect my house. and if you can picture me on a drive by you really got my style twisted... dont be so sensitive! haha

Dec 5, 2007
i aint got nothin to worry about, trust me. for the first time in my life, everything im doin is all the way legit. im a rapper now. but they should shut down this thread tho if it dont get back on music, cuz this really is out of hand. im done with it.

Nov 13, 2004
Dam Rizzle I aint mean to start a stink...sorry. But darling that IS a SKS that YOU have and thats in the other pic. Honey...SKS are the only ones that make that goofy ass clip with that lip hanging at the top cuz SKS's arent manufactured like that, they have to be modified because they come with non-detachable 10rd clips. Its a K mosdef....but a SKS not HK. Oh and SKS are usually chinese and its nothing to take the original wood stock off and throw on a folding or retractable stock. baby....just say u made a mistake.......if we are wrong then post a pic of that gun saying HK anywhere on it. Good Luck.

Dec 5, 2007
Dam Rizzle I aint mean to start a stink...sorry. But darling that IS a SKS that YOU have and thats in the other pic. Honey...SKS are the only ones that make that goofy ass clip with that lip hanging at the top cuz SKS's arent manufactured like that, they have to be modified because they come with non-detachable 10rd clips. Its a K mosdef....but a SKS not HK. Oh and SKS are usually chinese and its nothing to take the original wood stock off and throw on a folding or retractable stock. baby....just say u made a mistake.......if we are wrong then post a pic of that gun saying HK anywhere on it. Good Luck.
dont even trip baby. youre right. forget the gun, ok?

did you check out my music while you were at my page???

RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM COMING SUMMER 2008!!!!