RIP EARL HAYES AND STEPHANIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
Isaac hayes daughter denied that.
but i heard that has always been a case of dude cheated on his wife and had an outside kid, so the main kids never claimed him or the ohter outside kids. but it has always been known he was isaac hayes son. uess there was a big dispute about the estate after he died. she said my dad has 11 kids. he actually had 20

May 16, 2002
but i heard that has always been a case of dude cheated on his wife and had an outside kid, so the main kids never claimed him or the ohter outside kids. but it has always been known he was isaac hayes son. uess there was a big dispute about the estate after he died. she said my dad has 11 kids. he actually had 20

Apr 25, 2002
I ain't got no sympathy for EARL HAYES! WTF was he thinking? He killed two people cause his mind wasn't right. Just think about the after affects of murder and how both families are struggling to cope with such an unjustifiable crime. I enjoyed his music plus he's from my hometown but damn...this news is all bad

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
where was Earl Hayes from? there was a dude affiliated with Khayree by the same name
Yes it's the same Earl Hayes, as he was affiliated with Mike Moseley too. Which leads me to ask AP has Mike lost close family too? This shit is real sad i read it on world ent. news earlier today.

The name Earl Hayes rang a bell with me cause he was on that Maxamillion Ent. comp he had Ja Rule soundin sorta songs, ya know commercial appeal. He's from Detroit. Edit - ahh i think that was Smash who he rapped wit from Detroit. Earl, i'm gonna say the Bronx.

There was a song called Everywhere I Go or somethin like that it was real dope I used to bump it a lot along with Silk-E's & Uniques tracks that are real tight. Spice-1, Short, Otis & Shug, Harm, Keak, Silk-E, Unique, Suga Free, Bad Azz, Peter Gunz, Lord Tariq all on the compilation too orig. tracks produced by Maxamillion & their other producers..

I've been tryna search this fuckin cd on the net and findin nothin! It's really worth a look too. Checked ma stash.. "Street Legends" 2001.

wow it was 1 cent last time i checked, i forget that a lot of this sorta stuff is gettin snapped up now... I guess if you dont care about the money, buy it (check ebay first though!) not just cause of Earl but because it's a good comp. This whole shit is real sad so dont be gettin all mad i've pointed you to his music, it's a good album.

http://www.amazon.com/Street-Legends-Episode-1-Maximillion/dp/B00005RKWA/ref=sr_1_10?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1418167865&sr=1-10&keywords=%22street+legends%22

Last edited:

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
Yes it's the same Earl Hayes, as he was affiliated with Mike Moseley too. Which leads me to ask AP has Mike lost close family too? This shit is real sad i read it on world ent. news earlier today.

The name Earl Hayes rang a bell with me cause he was on that Maxamillion Ent. comp he had Ja Rule soundin sorta songs, ya know commercial appeal. He's from Detroit. Edit - ahh i think that was Smash who he rapped wit from Detroit. Earl, i'm gonna say the Bronx.

There was a song called Everywhere I Go or somethin like that it was real dope I used to bump it a lot along with Silk-E's & Uniques tracks that are real tight. Spice-1, Short, Otis & Shug, Harm, Keak, Silk-E, Unique, Suga Free, Bad Azz, Peter Gunz, Lord Tariq all on the compilation too orig. tracks produced by Maxamillion & their other producers..

I've been tryna search this fuckin cd on the net and findin nothin! It's really worth a look too. Checked ma stash.. "Street Legends" 2001.

wow it was 1 cent last time i checked, i forget that a lot of this sorta stuff is gettin snapped up now... I guess if you dont care about the money, buy it (check ebay first though!) not just cause of Earl but because it's a good comp. This whole shit is real sad so dont be gettin all mad i've pointed you to his music, it's a good album.

http://www.amazon.com/Street-Legends-Episode-1-Maximillion/dp/B00005RKWA/ref=sr_1_10?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1418167865&sr=1-10&keywords=%22street+legends%22
I thought he Was From Oakland.
Link:
50 Cent, Swizz Beatz, Keyshia Cole, Ashley Tishdale And Tyga Mourn The Deaths Of Stephanie Moseley And Husband Earl Hayes In Apparent Murder-Suicide : Entertainment : Design & Trend

"A friend of Hayes told NBC Los Angeles that the rapper was a songwriter for Beatz's wife Alicia Keys.
Cole, who grew up in Oakland, Calif. with Hayes, also remembered her childhood friend. "At one point in time we were all actually in a group as young kids," the 33-year-old R&B singer revealed on an Instagram post. "Be kind to people. You never know the fight they may be fighting. #RiP @earlhayes gonna miss your crazy self!!! #LoveForLife!!!!""

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Man some of these comments, you don't even know if it was fucking premeditated. For a hardcore rap website, some of you go on like life's a fucking cakewalk and are hard line on some shit that just don't add up. This aint a paedo fest this is a domestic gone horrifically bad. So you can't even comprehend why this may have happened, and reign in all the slanderous shit for just a moment?

she said my dad has 11 kids. he actually had 20

This comment aint gonna be as sharp as the other so forgive me, Isaac Hayes your daddy and this is your half brother folks are talkin smack about?