RIP EARL HAYES AND STEPHANIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
I feel for both of the families. And I'm sure AP wasn't trying to look cool, no one looks cool when it comes to someshit like this situation, let's be real for a second
Nigga You must have never heard of AP9 @AP9 to post someshit like "Ap9 would never try to look cool over someones death".

This the same nigga who faked his own death and came back from the grave like..."my siccness account was hacked and i was to busy to instagram a pic of me alive and well because I was on the run for multiple high profile beheadings and executions of infidels"....

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
his verse was dope, but how are you going to rap about some player shit like that and then go out like the worst kind of hater.
it's easy to talk about, but all bets are off when love is involved, or what people think is "love", its like i know buying drugs is the biggest trick move ever, but still did it, when ya know better, it makes shit even feel worse, its a fucked up cycle.

Feb 11, 2006
Of course I know who ap9 is, military mindstate was my shit time bomb. But I definitely didn't know dude faked his death.

AP9 @AP9 's mind is so millitant he owns a blue poodle and takes selfies while in a bubble bath.