RIP EARL HAYES AND STEPHANIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I thought he Was From Oakland.
Link:
50 Cent, Swizz Beatz, Keyshia Cole, Ashley Tishdale And Tyga Mourn The Deaths Of Stephanie Moseley And Husband Earl Hayes In Apparent Murder-Suicide : Entertainment : Design & Trend

"A friend of Hayes told NBC Los Angeles that the rapper was a songwriter for Beatz's wife Alicia Keys.
Cole, who grew up in Oakland, Calif. with Hayes, also remembered her childhood friend. "At one point in time we were all actually in a group as young kids," the 33-year-old R&B singer revealed on an Instagram post. "Be kind to people. You never know the fight they may be fighting. #RiP @earlhayes gonna miss your crazy self!!! #LoveForLife!!!!""
Ahh right on, would make a world of sense since 80% was Oakland on that cd i was thinkin Earl did a remix of Deja Vu (Uptown Baby) but i imagined that. I get shit confused a lot, i think bossflossy is Isaac Hayes offspring so you gotta be patient with me. I'm getting better. Mixerr @Mixerr .

May 31, 2006
Yes it's the same Earl Hayes, as he was affiliated with Mike Moseley too. Which leads me to ask AP has Mike lost close family too? This shit is real sad i read it on world ent. news earlier today.

The name Earl Hayes rang a bell with me cause he was on that Maxamillion Ent. comp he had Ja Rule soundin sorta songs, ya know commercial appeal. He's from Detroit. Edit - ahh i think that was Smash who he rapped wit from Detroit. Earl, i'm gonna say the Bronx.

There was a song called Everywhere I Go or somethin like that it was real dope I used to bump it a lot along with Silk-E's & Uniques tracks that are real tight. Spice-1, Short, Otis & Shug, Harm, Keak, Silk-E, Unique, Suga Free, Bad Azz, Peter Gunz, Lord Tariq all on the compilation too orig. tracks produced by Maxamillion & their other producers..

I've been tryna search this fuckin cd on the net and findin nothin! It's really worth a look too. Checked ma stash.. "Street Legends" 2001.

wow it was 1 cent last time i checked, i forget that a lot of this sorta stuff is gettin snapped up now... I guess if you dont care about the money, buy it (check ebay first though!) not just cause of Earl but because it's a good comp. This whole shit is real sad so dont be gettin all mad i've pointed you to his music, it's a good album.

Amazon.com: Maximillion: Street Legends Episode 1: Music
thanks for the info, yea he had a song with Too Short on that Still Blowin album. he was also on YBB's Constant Drama compilation

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
SoPrupRadio: How did you hook up with Khayree for that situation to come about?

Earl Hayes: Where did you get that from?

SoPrupRadio: I got everything on you.

Earl Hayes: (laughs). That’s like, damn man, a long ass time ago. I was 16 years old when that happened, when I first touched down in California. I came out to Oakland to rap. I bumped into Khayree at a clothing store that I used to go to. I didn’t even know who he was. Me and him just kind of bumped into each other. He asked me what I do; he said I had a certain energy about myself. I told him I rap and he told me well, everybody raps nowadays. I rapped for him and he told me that he wanted to sign me. He brought me down to his studio and I met Mac Mall, Ray Love – all of those bay area cats, shout out to the bay area. That’s basically how it happened.

SoPrupRadio: Being all the way from Detroit, you moved to California, staying in Oakland specifically. What made you want to even attempt to walk into a musical situation all the way in Oakland?

Earl Hayes: I would have walked into a musical situation anywhere.

Sep 4, 2014
thanks for the info, yea he had a song with Too Short on that Still Blowin album. he was also on YBB's Constant Drama compilation
i remember that track he did on that constant drama compilation!!!! dope song.... if i remember correctly, Mac Dre had a song on that cd that started off like this: "when i was a young buck, my mackin was kool- i used to tongue kiss girls in the back of the school- but one time, a nigga got more than a kiss- i stuck my finger in some puss that smelled like piss-" haha.... takes me back

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
DON'T KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WAS UP ON EARL HAYES BUT THIS MORNING HE COMMITTED SUICIDE AFTER MURDERING HIS WIFE!!! I KNEW BOTH OF THEM AND WAS REAL CLOSE TO THEM!!! HE WAS SIGNED TO FLOYD MAYWEATHERS LABEL AND SHE WAS ON A SHOW ON VH1..... GONE TOO YOUNG!!! CONDOLENCES TO BOTH FAMILIES!!
and? what do u want me to do about it?