OT: This is why you can't trust any bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
lol @ the fact that she left you your sword.. atleast you got something

and fuck judge joe brown... judge Mathis is a fucking g..

I wouldnt mention the lotr sword though.. hed probably rip you for that... then insinuate that youre a crack fiend... ahh mathis is the man

Feb 9, 2005
i think you are mad u got played for a sucker.....u put her in nursing school. probly payed her rent. allowed the "her shit is my shit my shit is her shit". you should of rented a small storage if it was not a lot of things u needed to put away for awhile.

she got her money worth out of your stuff.....sucks to be in your position hopefully it all works out.

May 15, 2005
sorry to hear about ya loss homie, its kind of weird that she sold everything else but still has the rings, thats the first thing a normal bitch is going to sell

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
i think you are mad u got played for a sucker.....u put her in nursing school. probly payed her rent. allowed the "her shit is my shit my shit is her shit". you should of rented a small storage if it was not a lot of things u needed to put away for awhile.

she got her money worth out of your stuff.....sucks to be in your position hopefully it all works out.
I love how this guy clowns you, then brings it all home with a shimmering glimpse of hope with his last sentence.

Nov 14, 2002
so i was with my ex fiancee from 2001 until june 2008, when we broke up we had pretty open communication. I lived on a couch for months and didnt have room for any of my shit, so she agreed to let me keep it there until whenever I needed it.
Maybe you shouldn't have left all your "collectors items" (read: LARPing costumes) over your ex's house for YEARS. If I just leave shit sitting over someone's house for more than a month, I basically write that shit off as a loss. I don't know about 8 years or however long you left all of your nerd essentials over there.

Your fault. If you know better not to lend people things, why should it be different when leaving all of your bullshit over someone elses house for years? Maybe if you saved the money you spent buying light-saber inspired double headed dongs and schoolgirl/alien rape hentai, you'd have an apartment with a wall to hang your Lord of the Dorks sword on.

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
so i was with my ex fiancee from 2001 until june 2008, when we broke up we had pretty open communication. I lived on a couch for months and didnt have room for any of my shit, so she agreed to let me keep it there until whenever I needed it.

Fast forward to this week, I stop by there (made several calls, myspace messages over the past 5 or so months) and she shuts the door in my face. So I talk to her mom who was always nice to me, and she says she will see what she can get. Today I get a call and im told this is what she has left of my shit: LOTR collector sword, playstation 2 system with no cords or controllers, and the wedding set of rings. I asked about the 100s of DVDs and the 50 or so games and her mom said she sold it....so basically at the age of 26 I lost my apartment and everything I owned other then 3 bags of clothes, my computer, ps3, wii, and 360.

Here is an incomplete list of the shit she fucking sold behind my back:

Movies
Weeds - BluRay
Taladega Nights-BluRay
Akira Collectors Edition
Office Space
Equilibrium
Super Troopers
Usual Suspects
Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring
Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
Lord of the Rings Return of the King
Star Wars Original Trilogy
Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode 2 Attack of the Clones
Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith
Neon Genesis Evangelion Complete series
Metropolois
Jin-Roh
Master and Commander Collectors Edition
Gladiator
The Matrix
The Matrix Reloaded
The Matrix Revolutions
Animatrix
Titan A.E.
Blade
Blade 2
Stargate
Treasure Planet
Kill Bill Vol 1
Kill Bill Vol 2
Pulp Fiction
Jackie Brown
Reservoir Dogs
Saving Private Ryan
Road to Perdition
Family Guy Volume 1
Family Guy Volume 2
Family Guy Volume 3
Family Guy Volume 4
Family Guy: Stewie Griffin The Untold Story
Escaflowne The Movie
The Lion King
Monsters INC
Young Guns
Finding Nemo
Ice Age
Ice Age 2 The Meltdown
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Scarface

Xbox
Amped Freestyle Snowboarding
Rainbow Six 3
Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Collectors Edition
Doom 3 Collectors Edition
Deus Ex The Invisible War
Prince of Persia
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Halo
Halo 2
Jet Set Radio Future
Sega GT 2002
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4

Gamecube
Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Eternal Darkness
Mario Golf Toadstool Tour
Resident Evil 4
Star Fox Adventures
Star Wars Rogue Leader
Super Mario Sunshine
Viewtiful Joe
Wave Race Blue Storm

Playstation 1
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Tekken 3
Time Crisis

Playstation 2
Shadow of the Colossus
Need for Speed Underground
Capcom vs SNK 2
Devil May Cry
God of War
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
Manhunt
Shinobi
State of Emergency
Twisted Metal Black
ATV Offroad Fury 2
Tekken 4
Madden NFL
Guitar Hero with guitar

Playstation 3
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Wii
Paper Mario

Gameboy Advance
Platinum Gameboy Advance System
Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Metroid Fusion

I have a real body bag if you want to bye it.

Nov 14, 2002
its been over there 6 months, i tried to get it less then 1 month after we broke up, we were together from 01 til about june
Still your fault.

When you meet the girl that won't fuck with your dvd's, marry her.

That's what I did.

Feb 2, 2009
sorry to hear about ya loss homie, its kind of weird that she sold everything else but still has the rings, thats the first thing a normal bitch is going to sell
Say's who??? Shit, my fiance' left my sorry ass... I TOOK that ring back. Fuck that! She say's:
" I thought I was supposed to keep this??"
I said:
" I thought we were gettin' married!"
.....Bitches...
She got me though, unfortunately.. I was 22 she was 23, she left me for a 16 yr. old... LAME! She was the "responsible one" but lost my birth certificate, and social security card... ugh...
All I have to say to you dude...

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!