OT: This is why you can't trust any bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2009
The "responsible" one left you for a 16 year old.... Wow homie you need to reevaluate your situation.

Shit, I did re-evaluate it... She left, I was done.
Yes it was a little embarassing at first, but then again she was a total moron...if you knew the bitch you'd understand that mentally, she was about 16 or 17.
Like I said, I was embarassed at first, then I realized... She left me for a 16 yr. old... Shit. She should be embarassed. I think he graduated this year.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..
She did me a favor.

Nov 14, 2002
What should be more embarassing, is that you just admitted that you dated a broad that was mentally retarded, got dumped for a 16 year old, and to top it off, you called her the "responsible" one.

You might want to just put your keyboard away on this one and cut your losses.

Feb 2, 2009
What should be more embarassing, is that you just admitted that you dated a broad that was mentally retarded, got dumped for a 16 year old, and to top it off, you called her the "responsible" one.

You might want to just put your keyboard away on this one and cut your losses.
What's even more embarassing... I've been checkin' these forums today and EVERY TIME you post, you sound like a bitch. I think it's a funny story, ass. I never said she was mentally retarded, I said she's a moron. Take your prozak or meth, and quit tryin' to bring everyone down. Shit's funny, if you don't think so then not only are you a giant doucher, you also have no sense of humor. I was givin' this guy my experience and welcoming him to the "been fucked over by a chick club". So, again... quit bein' an asshole.

Nov 14, 2002
I never said she was mentally retarded, I said she's a moron.
VVVVVVV
mo⋅ron [mawr-on, mohr-] Show IPA
–noun 1. a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.
2. Psychology. a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.
I was givin' this guy my experience and welcoming him to the "been fucked over by a chick club".
And I'm just backing you up on your story by telling you that you have indeed, been fucked over by a chick... And so was that 16 year old too... I bet he was hittin' that shit 5 or 6 times a day. Probably while you were dating her too. And you KNOW girls don't ask 16 year olds to wear a condom or pull out. Older girls like it when you come in them...

You eat pussy?

Feb 2, 2009
VVVVVVV

And I'm just backing you up on your story by telling you that you have indeed, been fucked over by a chick... And so was that 16 year old too... I bet he was hittin' that shit 5 or 6 times a day. Probably while you were dating her too. And you KNOW girls don't ask 16 year olds to wear a condom or pull out. Older girls like it when you come in them...

You eat pussy?
Why, you need some tips?

Aug 31, 2005
just got off the phone with her mom, she has arranged for me to get my hdtv, and apparently she still has a bunch of my shit...just lied to her mom originally and said she sold it

ill update tomorrow with what i got

my hdtv