OT: This is why you can't trust any bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2009
Your sig and avatar don't need to have anything to do with Tech or Strange Music. This site has more than one forum, not just a Strange Music forum.

Don't think I meant to give you those props! Slip of the mouse...

I don't get on any other forum on this site. I only hit the Strange section. . . so again, my avatar and sig are appropriate. So.... Blow me.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Don't think I meant to give you those props! Slip of the mouse...

I don't get on any other forum on this site. I only hit the Strange section. . . so again, my avatar and sig are appropriate. So.... Blow me.
I'm sure you didn't mean to give me those props.
What I meant by that is that it's cool for you to have that as your sig and avatar, but there's nothing wrong with having a non-Tech-related sig and avatar as well. It seemed like you came off as saying that it's dumb to not have a Tech sig.

Feb 2, 2009
I'm sure you didn't mean to give me those props.
What I meant by that is that it's cool for you to have that as your sig and avatar, but there's nothing wrong with having a non-Tech-related sig and avatar as well. It seemed like you came off as saying that it's dumb to not have a Tech sig.
Oh, no no no. I called someone a dick rider, so in turn they called me a dick rider for havin that avatar and sig. That's why it seemed like that. I could really care less what you have as you pics, I was just defendin' why I had mine.

Nov 14, 2002
just got off the phone with her mom, she has arranged for me to get my hdtv, and apparently she still has a bunch of my shit...just lied to her mom originally and said she sold it
YOU HAVE DEFEATED 'EX-GIRLFRIEND'
NERD ITEMS +1