OT: This is why you can't trust any bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2009
Allow me??? Ok... now I know you must be kiddin' me. I didn't ask I didn't care. I made a joke, if you didn't like it... don't laugh. I know I laughed at it." I know this dude and he has better stuff then you". That's gay. I didn't question shit about your life... because I don't care.

Hey, MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!

Oct 25, 2006
You got a gigantic signature of your favorite rapper, AND a near matching avatar. WAY TO BE AN INDIVIDUAL.
Okay, seriously L.D.S., are you really gonna let this guy get you mad? I think you, out of ALL people, would know not to take someone who doesn't even know you so seriously.

But then again, maybe you shouldn't take ME seriously :confused:

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Nah, I'm not gonna post pics of his living room. But trust, your shit is on some 14 year old with too much lunch money shit. He's on some grown man shit.
Well alright, if you say so.

But here's my friend's uncle's cousin's sister's best friend's boyfriend's dad TV!

Feb 2, 2009
You got a gigantic signature of your favorite rapper, AND a near matching avatar. WAY TO BE AN INDIVIDUAL.
Yes, because I came to the Strange music forum... the record lable that Tech is V.P. of... so naturally my sig and my avatar will be of a children's cartoon character, or a dancing mascot. Or maybe a different rapper who has nothing to do with this forum. Call that dick ridin' if you want, but I'm not on this site for anything but Strange and Tech related info.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'll have you know that Two-Face is the most logical character from the Batman universe, and that dancing mascot is from a Jurassic 5 music video. I'd assume you'd know that last bit if info seeing as how J5 is one of Tech's favorite groups.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Yes, because I came to the Strange music forum... the record lable that Tech is V.P. of... so naturally my sig and my avatar will be of a children's cartoon character, or a dancing mascot. Or maybe a different rapper who has nothing to do with this forum. Call that dick ridin' if you want, but I'm not on this site for anything but Strange and Tech related info.
Your sig and avatar don't need to have anything to do with Tech or Strange Music. This site has more than one forum, not just a Strange Music forum.

Jride

Sicc OG
Dec 24, 2008
my sig is the shit.. can anyone guess what movie its from?? first person who guesses it gets a "Props" from me! aha