OT: This is why you can't trust any bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Ehh WoW was okay, but there's only so much you can do and there's only so long you can sit there and watch your character repeatedly bang a wolf on the head at certain intervals. It's repetitive and gets old quite quick considering you're playing a low rate server. I don't see how people can STILL be playing this game today besides new people getting sucked in. I played it for a few months and haven't touched it since.

Aug 31, 2005
nice i almost went with the 6187w but at the time i couldnt justify the extra $400 for the 5 inches of extra screen

I just bought a pretty nice stand for my tv tonight...looks a lot better then my previous stand which was really just a large entertainment center i reconstructed to make it into a stand

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
nice i almost went with the 6187w but at the time i couldnt justify the extra $400 for the 5 inches of extra screen

I just bought a pretty nice stand for my tv tonight...looks a lot better then my previous stand which was really just a large entertainment center i reconstructed to make it into a stand
I don't even remember how much ours was, but we've had it for like two years now. We got it as our "honeymoon", so we figured we might as well go with the biggest there was lol.

The TV stand is heavy as a bitch too.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Nah, I'm not gonna post pics of his living room. But trust, your shit is on some 14 year old with too much lunch money shit. He's on some grown man shit.