OT: This is why you can't trust any bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
so i was with my ex fiancee from 2001 until june 2008, when we broke up we had pretty open communication. I lived on a couch for months and didnt have room for any of my shit, so she agreed to let me keep it there until whenever I needed it.

Fast forward to this week, I stop by there (made several calls, myspace messages over the past 5 or so months) and she shuts the door in my face. So I talk to her mom who was always nice to me, and she says she will see what she can get. Today I get a call and im told this is what she has left of my shit: LOTR collector sword, playstation 2 system with no cords or controllers, and the wedding set of rings. I asked about the 100s of DVDs and the 50 or so games and her mom said she sold it....so basically at the age of 26 I lost my apartment and everything I owned other then 3 bags of clothes, my computer, ps3, wii, and 360.

Here is an incomplete list of the shit she fucking sold behind my back:

Movies
Weeds - BluRay
Taladega Nights-BluRay
Akira Collectors Edition
Office Space
Equilibrium
Super Troopers
Usual Suspects
Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring
Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
Lord of the Rings Return of the King
Star Wars Original Trilogy
Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode 2 Attack of the Clones
Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith
Neon Genesis Evangelion Complete series
Metropolois
Jin-Roh
Master and Commander Collectors Edition
Gladiator
The Matrix
The Matrix Reloaded
The Matrix Revolutions
Animatrix
Titan A.E.
Blade
Blade 2
Stargate
Treasure Planet
Kill Bill Vol 1
Kill Bill Vol 2
Pulp Fiction
Jackie Brown
Reservoir Dogs
Saving Private Ryan
Road to Perdition
Family Guy Volume 1
Family Guy Volume 2
Family Guy Volume 3
Family Guy Volume 4
Family Guy: Stewie Griffin The Untold Story
Escaflowne The Movie
The Lion King
Monsters INC
Young Guns
Finding Nemo
Ice Age
Ice Age 2 The Meltdown
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Scarface

Xbox
Amped Freestyle Snowboarding
Rainbow Six 3
Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Collectors Edition
Doom 3 Collectors Edition
Deus Ex The Invisible War
Prince of Persia
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Halo
Halo 2
Jet Set Radio Future
Sega GT 2002
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4

Gamecube
Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Eternal Darkness
Mario Golf Toadstool Tour
Resident Evil 4
Star Fox Adventures
Star Wars Rogue Leader
Super Mario Sunshine
Viewtiful Joe
Wave Race Blue Storm

Playstation 1
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Tekken 3
Time Crisis

Playstation 2
Shadow of the Colossus
Need for Speed Underground
Capcom vs SNK 2
Devil May Cry
God of War
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
Manhunt
Shinobi
State of Emergency
Twisted Metal Black
ATV Offroad Fury 2
Tekken 4
Madden NFL
Guitar Hero with guitar

Playstation 3
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Wii
Paper Mario

Gameboy Advance
Platinum Gameboy Advance System
Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Metroid Fusion

Dec 24, 2008
I wanna know how you know exactly what you lost.. If someone came in and stole all my movies, I would not be able to tell you even half the names.. Do u keep a list or something?

Aug 31, 2005
I made a list of all the stuff i knew i had, then used wiki to check all ps2, gamecube and xbox games to refresh my memory of what i had, the dvd list is extremely in complete

Aug 31, 2005
she also has my 56" samsung 1080p dlp hdtv...but after i collect what her mom has for me in a couple of days, Im going to tell her mom that I want that immediately, and if she says no Ill have th sheriffs at her apartment....i bought that with my credit card while I was putting her through nursing school...during the 15 months she didnt work

Dec 24, 2008
suddenly pops into my head

"She's Psycho like Michael
You might go and wake up to knives and rifles
When your eyes closed shes liable
Like I know to move on you like Tae Bo"

Dec 27, 2005
on the flipside if some bitch left all her makeup clutter and bullshit at my pad for months....I think I would either throw it away or sell it myself.

You should have rented a storage unit or kept it at her moms house at the very least. Can't say I blame the bitch this time.

Aug 31, 2005
when the bitch plays videogames and had about the same taste in movies? nah

maybe if i left a bunch of playboys, sports gear and shit id agree ripgut

Dec 10, 2008
your fault for trusting a "BITCH"..trust no one. but not all females are like that. no matter how much i hated someone i could never sell their shit.

Aug 31, 2005
Also this all went down about the time I was talking to Matic about helping him get some cds pressed up, and due to this shit I couldn't do shit for him. Never got around to telling him that, hopefully he didn't take it personal.

Should be an interesting week with this, as my lawyer has advised me to get the sheriff to allow me access to get the hdtv, and take the rest to civil...and he wants to press charges for her selling my property as its illegal and could potentially be a felony...btw she is a nurse and even a misdemeanor will really hurt her chances of employment..she was recently laid off

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
welcome to the wonderful world of relationships gone bad, its pretty much like that with any brake up or divorce. you always lose half your shit some how. you should have packed everything you wanted to keep and left with it or came back sooner than wait around for her. never trust a womans word