LAKERS HOTTER THAN THE SUNS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
absolutely no one (besides Kobe of course) came to play. absolutely pathetic...and Phil didnt do shit in terms of adjustments.

well, hopefully the clippers beat the suns next round. it was a good series tho and we really didnt deserve to win it.

Dec 19, 2005
LaKeRzz8 said:
Kobe and Phil shoulda seen it coming...i mean come on Kobe has more playoff expierence than the whole squad combined...
i saw it coming too but damn...u would think if your season is on the brink of ending you would just go out and leave it all on the floor for one game and not one person did that besides Kobe. from the very beginning they came out playing like timid bitches.

choking at its finest...:dead:

and o yeah...i wanna see a fight or somethin. i havent had any excitement this whole game.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Their strength, the inside game, vanished before 30 seconds could tick off the clock. Odom, Brown, Walton were like a combined 5 for 26 (before the game is over). Smush Parker continued to shoot like shit and the Lakers continued to play horrible defense off the pick and roll...

Well let's take the good out of this and hope for a better next season where the Lakers will have more expierence, Kobe will hopefully be unselfish during the whole season, and the Lakers did go farther than any analysts predicted.

Dec 19, 2005
Ra$an said:
kobe is the most selfish basketball player i have seen. imo.
he is letting his team down completely in game 7 thus far..if he supposed to be an mvp, he sure as hell ain't given an mvp performance and leading his team to victory.
lmao what kind of help did he get?? the rest of the team is shooting 18-67!!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i mean this guy single handedly imo, left his team for the slaughter in this game..where is his 50 points now? or his 80 points? i mean really...
he could have easily taken control of the situation and went on a rampage...
but no, phil probably told him he needed to be a team player and got butt hurt..

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I don't get it when he scores 50 everyone talks about what selfish player he is and how he takes too many shots. So he stopped taking all the shots and now all you are talking about how selfish he is for not scoring 50 points. WTF? I think he intentionally took what 3 shots the whole 2nd half just to show everyone that if he doesn't take all them shots the Lakers are fuckin terrible.

Dec 19, 2005
Ra$an said:
yeah einstein..so how come he didn't take charge and score all the points like he usually does...
thats a question for him and phil jackson, not me.

hes damned if he does and damned if he doesnt tho. people jump down his throat if he shoots too much and if he doesnt shoot enough they say why didnt he lead his team to victory. cant please everyone i guess.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
satherp5 said:
I don't get it when he scores 50 everyone talks about what selfish player he is and how he takes too many shots. So he stopped taking all the shots and now all you are talking about how selfish he is for not scoring 50 points. WTF? I think he intentionally took what 3 shots the whole 2nd half just to show everyone that if he doesn't take all them shots the Lakers are fuckin terrible.
I agree with you...
I agree with you, but today was a different feeling man, it semmed to me he just left them to die..before , yea he was being selfish, but he wanted them to win...but it just seemed to me he just gave up....
homeboy didn't even congratulate phoenix for the win, but all the other lakers did..he just took his ass back to the locker room..
he needs a reality check....

Sep 4, 2002
ThiZZmAtiC510 said:
thats a question for him and phil jackson, not me.

hes damned if he does and damned if he doesnt tho. people jump down his throat if he shoots too much and if he doesnt shoot enough they say why didnt he lead his team to victory. cant please everyone i guess.
cuz kobe rubs the adverage basketball fan the wrong way. He's stuck up....

but hey maybe you as a laker fan can help me understand this, how come when kobe comits a foul he never beleives it, hes amazed that the ref could ever call a foul on him, its like comdiean Dane Cook said "whenever you get into a car accident no matter if its the other persons fault, they always get outta the car lookin at you like you did it"

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
MrFedEx503 said:
cuz kobe rubs the adverage basketball fan the wrong way. He's stuck up....

but hey maybe you as a laker fan can help me understand this, how come when kobe comits a foul he never beleives it, hes amazed that the ref could ever call a foul on him, its like comdiean Dane Cook said "whenever you get into a car accident no matter if its the other persons fault, they always get outta the car lookin at you like you did it"
my pops was tellin me the same thang! lol