LAKERS HOTTER THAN THE SUNS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
www.google.com
WHAT NOW!!!?!?!?! Lakers lead the series 2-1....All the phoenix fans must be choking on their words "I really can't see the Lakers winning a single game this series" "Suns gonna sweep the lakers" LMAO!! Kobe scores 17 and the lakers win ahahaha... Next game also in LA if yall lose that one your season's over.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah where are the fools who criticise Kobe for shooting too much? Come out of them got damn bushes... hidin' with EDJ and shit.

Dec 2, 2004
lmao @ kobe at the end of the game "we played like a team!, it was great!" he said it all shocked and suprised. In other words i actually let phil jackson coach me rather then shunning the playbook and taking all the shots. Im not gonna hate. But didn't i tell you fucks... thats how you win games. Kinda like King James. I think kobe somehow was influenced by the chosen one. About time his ass woke up and realized how to be a leader. 7 assist and 17 pts. wow... i thought i would never see the day.

Dec 29, 2004
cbrennan04 said:
lmao @ kobe at the end of the game "we played like a team!, it was great!" he said it all shocked and suprised. In other words i actually let phil jackson coach me rather then shunning the playbook and taking all the shots. Im not gonna hate. But didn't i tell you fucks... thats how you win games. Kinda like King James. I think kobe somehow was influenced by the chosen one. About time his ass woke up and realized how to be a leader. 7 assist and 17 pts. wow... i thought i would never see the day.
Didn't Kobe try that in game 1 and they lost?

Dec 2, 2004
^Are the lakers not winning this series? 2-1....

He's been playing that way through out this whole series. You can clearly see they are winning cause of it.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
damn @ the beginning of the year i didnt think lakers would make it, but they made me eat my words, i think ive learned to not underestimate kobe and phil jackson

Jan 18, 2006
I think were seeing Kobe is the real mvp, its a big concidence they ended up playen eachother in the first round, it just shows that Kobe is leading his team better.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
cbrennan04 said:
Kinda like King James. I think kobe somehow was influenced by the chosen one. .

LMAO!! Inlfuenced by the chosen one? You're funny man. I think Kobe realized that in the playoffs he better listen to his coach who knows how to win rings. Either that or Kobe wanted to get a scoring title to add to his acomplishments. Now that he has done that he can focus on the real prize of the Championship ring and the real way of getting it; through team work...

think were seeing Kobe is the real mvp, its a big concidence they ended up playen eachother in the first round, it just shows that Kobe is leading his team better.
Well said

Dec 2, 2004
^all credit to kobe... not jackson?

I mean you guys do have one of the greatest coached of all time. I don't believe he's ever lossed a playoff series other then detroit in the finals. I mean not to take away from kobe... but come on reality is you guys got a coach who has 6 rings and mad playoff record of 175-69

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
cbrennan04 said:

I mean you guys do have one of the greatest coached of all time. I don't believe he's ever lossed a playoff series other then detroit in the finals. I mean not to take away from kobe... but come on reality is you guys got a coach who has 6 rings and mad playoff record of 175-69
Gotta be real thats the deal right there.... but more than taking notes from "the chosen one" I think he was trying to mimmic Nash teamplay more than James.

Jan 2, 2004
cbrennan04 said:

He's lost a few playoff series. He lost the one year that MJ came back to the knicks... He lost the year that MJ didn't play... He also lost in 89/90 to the Pistons.

Then, he lost the year before the Detroit 5-Game Sweep in 2003 in the second round to the spurs, i believe.

Plus, he has nine championships, not six.