LAKERS HOTTER THAN THE SUNS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
^there you go. Now lets type out how many series he's won. Not me im too lazy lol...

"Kobe wanted to get a scoring title to add to his acomplishments. Now that he has done that he can focus on the real prize of the Championship ring and the real way of getting it; through team work..."

If your willing to accept that then thats hella gay and shows me that theres something wrong with you laker fans. Thats a bitch ass move. Get his.... then turn it up when it's time... Bron Bron puts up a display everyone night(playoff or not)... through team work....

Dec 29, 2004
cbrennan04 said:
lmao @ kobe at the end of the game "we played like a team!, it was great!" he said it all shocked and suprised. In other words i actually let phil jackson coach me rather then shunning the playbook and taking all the shots. Im not gonna hate. But didn't i tell you fucks... thats how you win games. Kinda like King James. I think kobe somehow was influenced by the chosen one. About time his ass woke up and realized how to be a leader. 7 assist and 17 pts. wow... i thought i would never see the day.
In the 2nd game of the series Kobe Bryant took twice as many shot as anyone else and the Lakers won by 6...I guess the man can do it all....

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
cbrennan04 said:
^all credit to kobe... not jackson?

I mean you guys do have one of the greatest coached of all time. I don't believe he's ever lossed a playoff series other then detroit in the finals. I mean not to take away from kobe... but come on reality is you guys got a coach who has 6 rings and mad playoff record of 175-69
Read my post again, I said Kobe finally realized he has to listen to his coach who has 9 championship rings. Jackson should get a lot of the credit and its well deserved

Dec 2, 2004
Very official? He can Defend,Score,Rebound. He can't pass. You guys are quick to give him the crown just because he had 7 assist. Kobe got 7 assist and he couldn't even manage to balance that and his offensive side(17 pts). Lebron can easily get 12 assist and 40 pts. So if lebron locks down gilbert arenas today should we now say he's a good defender? no. A good defender has to consistanty defend just like kobe does in the season. A good passer has to consistantly pass like lebron who gets almost 7 assist a game in the season. Just cause kobe had one game with 7 assist... doesn't mean "oh i guess kobe now is a complete player, he can now pass... along scoring rebounding and defensive skills. A little to sooon to say just that. Kobe has to avg 7 and 7 through the playoffs to convince me that he can do it all like lebron.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
cbrennan04 said:
Very official? He can Defend,Score,Rebound. He can't pass. You guys are quick to give him the crown just because he had 7 assist. Kobe got 7 assist and he couldn't even manage to balance that and his offensive side(17 pts). Lebron can easily get 12 assist and 40 pts. So if lebron locks down gilbert arenas today should we now say he's a good defender? no. A good defender has to consistanty defend just like kobe does in the season. A good passer has to consistantly pass like lebron who gets almost 7 assist a game in the season. Just cause kobe had one game with 7 assist... doesn't mean "oh i guess kobe now is a complete player, he can now pass... along scoring rebounding and defensive skills. A little to sooon to say just that. Kobe has to avg 7 and 7 through the playoffs to convince me that he can do it all like lebron.
^^^YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT... WHAT TEAM IS LEBRON AND THE CAVS PLAYIN IN THE PLAYOFFS, AGAIN??? I SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN...

Dec 7, 2004
www.myspace.com
cbrennan04 said:
Dont pay attention to dude, Tell "King James" to stop traveling, if the refs weren't ridin so hard with him, they woulda been honest and called a travel on that "game winner" against the Wiz. Since when is doing two jumpstops not a travel???

Kobes game isn't about passing, thats lebrons, still doesnt mean Kobe cant pass. Fact is Kobe won 3 rings (the first one was at the same age as the "KING"), and they involved a lot of passing setting plays/ers up . Lebron is a great player, but he's got some work to do to get on Kobes level, it isnt the other way around like you are tryin to say.

I'll let lebron prove to you himself that he aint worthy to be king, be prepared to eat crow, or have sex with it in your case..

Dec 2, 2004
I have no beef with kobe. Especially today. The man played and got his guys involved and made a game winner. Thats what i respect out of a player. But still don't jump on my dick just because kobe is not the kinda player like lebron. I know soo...Thats a slap in lebron or nash's face to say that kobe is supurb passer in this league just cause of couple of games. Lebron is better... Lebrons got 25 right now in this half. You trying to tell me lebron needs improvement? When you gotta guy that can get 80 and 1 points a year then fuck your freethrows. I think it all about evens up. Other then that he can't play defense like kobe. I know damn well kobe cant set up teamates better then lebron. Sooo what... your point is kobe got rings. Don't bring that shit up cause bron bron wasn't playing when he won those rings. Were talkin about right now.

Nov 14, 2002
"I know damn well kobe cant set up teamates better then lebron."

How do you know that? This is the first time Kobe's ever attempted to play this way, and look what's happening. Not only is he doing it perfectly but the Lakers are WINNING. Just because Kobe ain't the type of player as say a Jason Kidd or Steve Nash is doesn't mean he couldn't be if he wanted to. And this series is PROVING that.

Dec 7, 2004
www.myspace.com
Sicc_Wit_It said:
"I know damn well kobe cant set up teamates better then lebron."

How do you know that? This is the first time Kobe's ever attempted to play this way, and look what's happening. Not only is he doing it perfectly but the Lakers are WINNING. Just because Kobe ain't the type of player as say a Jason Kidd or Steve Nash is doesn't mean he couldn't be if he wanted to. And this series is PROVING that.
Kobe won three rings setting players up..Playing the Facilitator role in the Triangle offense. This is clearly apparent in all three championship years. If you actually follow how the offense works, Kobes role was exactly that, setting up players. What made Kobe so unique was that he was able to score at the same time. So it wasnt the first time he set players up. Now the media wants everyone to believe that Kobe rode shaq's coat tail to 3 rings, but thats far from the truth. If anyone wants to challenge me on this i dare you.

props to the homie that wrote the comment for seein past the hate and supporting kobe..

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
cbrennan04 said:
man, im not hatin! kobe was the shit today. much props.

but he aint better then bron bron.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKIN, FOO??? YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION... WHO ARE "BRON BRON" AND THE CAVS PLAYIN IN THE PLAYOFFS???