LAKERS HOTTER THAN THE SUNS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
www.google.com
It also wasn't about the Clippers, bro. But since you bringing other teams into it, I thought I'd bring "your favorite" team in.

And I was wrong earlier, why are you rooting for the Clippers instead of sticking with your Kings?

Jun 1, 2002
LaKeRzz8 said:
It also wasn't about the Clippers, bro. But since you bringing other teams into it, I thought I'd bring "your favorite" team in.

And I was wrong earlier, why are you rooting for the Clippers instead of sticking with your Kings?

BECAUSE I'VE ALWAYS LIKED THE CLIPPERS ALLTHOUGH I AM A DIE HARD KINGS FAN. ALL MY COUSINS IN LA ARE CLIPPERS FANS, NOT LAKERS FANS.

ANYWAY GO CLIPS

Feb 15, 2006
LaKeRzz8 said:
Haha, well I was upset but I'm over it. Theres next season and plus I still got my Sharks lol and I'm not in denial like some folks I know. People I know claiming the series ain't over lol its pretty sad.
I'M A KING'S FAN, SO IT'S NICE TO SEE LAKER FANS SUFFERING AFTER THE SHIT WE'VE HAD TO LIVE WITH, I KNOW THAT FEELING OF BEING IN DENIAL AFTER A SERIES.

HERE'S SOME MIXED MEMORIES FOR YOU LAKER FANS. KOBE HITTING A BIG THREE IN THE FINALS VS DETROIT, BUT THE LAKERS STILL LOST THE SERIES IN FIVE. I JUST LIKE THE ANNOUNCER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RTOEZRKMrw&search=game 3 detroit