LAKERS HOTTER THAN THE SUNS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nick470

EclipseGFX
May 10, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
www.eclipsegfx.com
LaKeRzz8 said:
^^ Wouldn't really call barely making it to a game 7 making the Lakers their bitches but whatever makes you helps you sleep at night, go with that lol
hahaha..actually I do sleep better just cuz I hate the lakers..most people who like em are straight front runners..but yeah its good to see the suns come back and shut them down that game..:cool:

May 2, 2002
I think Kobe is a terrible point guard.. Smush cant feed him. They need someone that can actually pass the ball and collapse the defense. But no one wants to work with kobe in the nba. so the lakers are gonna have a hard time getting a decent point guard.

Smush is terrible. absolutely terrible.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Psycho Logic said:
I think Kobe is a terrible point guard.. Smush cant feed him. They need someone that can actually pass the ball and collapse the defense. But no one wants to work with kobe in the nba. so the lakers are gonna have a hard time getting a decent point guard.

Smush is terrible. absolutely terrible.
I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT THERE IS SOME VALIDITY TO YOUR STATEMENT... EXCEPT ABOUT KOBE BEIN TERRIBLE...SMUSH SUCKS ASS...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I hear you Psycho but with Kobe playing point guard just tells you how underarmed they are. Yeah I agree about Smush... he is just terrible. Phil should have played that other cat. The Lakers do need someone who can create besides Kobe. The best team won and it should be a good match up.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Vujacic and George can make a big shot but they are not consistent sources of points. Smush Parker is the most inconsistent only showing up 3 games during that series. Odom has developed and will continue to develop as will Kwame. Mihm will be healthy by next season hopefully and Turiaf and Bynum are being developed. The Lakers are a young team and they are learning the offense but they are getting better at it so hopefully next year will be an improvement on this season just like this season was an improvement on the previous one.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah I think Phil blew it by giving Smush too many minutes. And that other dude... I don't know his name but he is better that Kwame Brown.

Feb 22, 2006
only 4% on team who have been down 3-1 in the playoffs have ever came back to actually win a playoff series. the suns beat down the lakers in game 7 to show who really is the better team. now the suns have to beat LA again! And they will!!!!

Feb 7, 2006
Funny article clip from SI.COM;

Kobe Bryant, as he dejectedly walked from the locker room to a post-game media conference following the Lakers' Game 7 loss to the Suns, was approached by a woman who said, "You look like someone who could use a hug.'' The woman? Raja Bell's mother. -- Racine Journal Times