LAKERS HOTTER THAN THE SUNS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
Let us know when the gag reflex kicks in cuz you got his dick so far in your mouth
... please. this whole suns series

kobe mvp... kobe mvp... nash whoo hahaha

you and every other laker fan is just as guilty of suckin dick tooo

note: i think it's time to take that sig out.

Dec 19, 2005
MrFedEx503 said:
but hey maybe you as a laker fan can help me understand this, how come when kobe comits a foul he never beleives it, hes amazed that the ref could ever call a foul on him
like i said before this is the one thing i cant stand about kobe...and i cant answer that question

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
cbrennan04 said:
... please. this whole suns series

kobe mvp... kobe mvp... nash whoo hahaha

you and every other laker fan is just as guilty of suckin dick tooo
Yeah but they don't all have Kobe and the lakers in their avatar, and in there sig. I mean WTF, is LJ paying you to hype his shit or what?

Dec 2, 2004
Yeah but they don't all have Kobe and the lakers in their avatar, and in there sig. I mean WTF, is LJ paying you to hype his shit or what?
uhhh???

does laker boy not have a picture of kobe with the saying "05-06 champions"
did kobe pay his ass to put that in his sig? shit... i just got a lebron sig/avatar. it doesn't say 05-06 champions. if you ask me... who's suckin more dick?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Phoenix proved to be the better team period. Phil should have given Kobe the green light and let him take over. Let him shoot more because he was the only one that showed up. Phil used to give Jordan the green light but for some reason his stubborn as won't let Kobe loose. When Jordan got hot it opened the game up for the other players like Pippen and Paxson and they got hot. But give Phoenix credit for coming back to win 3 in a row.

Not taking anything away from Phoenix, put the Lakers besides Kobe and half way decent Odom... some of them other cats are a bunch of bums. Phil should have went to different players beside fumblitis Brown and Parkers's garbage as.

May 15, 2002
satherp5 said:
U dont see all these people with Kobe in their avatars and sigs? You must be blind. I get it tho, if youre a member of this board and your favorite player isnt Kobe, then youre dick ridin whoever your favorite player is. Yall got a problem with that man havin Lebron James in his sig and avatar, but dont have a problem with a million people having Kobe in there's. Yall got a problem with him makin Cavaliers threads, but never complain when the board is filled with Lakers thread. Smh, a gotdamn shame.

Dec 2, 2004
U dont see all these people with Kobe in their avatars and sigs? You must be blind. I get it tho, if youre a member of this board and your favorite player isnt Kobe, then youre dick ridin whoever your favorite player is. Yall got a problem with that man havin Lebron James in his sig and avatar, but dont have a problem with a million problem having Kobe in there's. Yall got a problem with him makin Cavaliers threads, but never complain when the board is filled with Lakers thread. Smh, a gotdamn shame.
'

agrees.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Some of us do have the sigs and avatars but we don't come in to every post as well as make 100 new threads about Lebron. This thread is about the suns and the lakers...and he comes in out of nowhere LEBRON IS THE BEST IN THE NBA WOOO!!! YAY!!

Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
I'm glad Kobe's arrogant ass got shut down. IMO he just gave up in the second half knowing the lakers couldn't come back. Basically he let his teamates down. So Ra$an is right he needs a reality check but he will never understand.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Q

LaKeRzz8 said:
Some of us do have the sigs and avatars but we don't come in to every post as well as make 100 new threads about Lebron. This thread is about the suns and the lakers...and he comes in out of nowhere LEBRON IS THE BEST IN THE NBA WOOO!!! YAY!!

agrees. That's kind of what I was goin for.

Young Cutthroat said:
U dont see all these people with Kobe in their avatars and sigs? You must be blind..
Yeah I haven't spent much time in this thread, and haven't noticed them in all the other threads. I kind of spoke without knowing what the fuck I was talking about. oops.