LAKERS HOTTER THAN THE SUNS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
ThiZZmAtiC510 said:
if raja doesnt get suspended, the league is on some bullshit.
THAT PIECE OF SHIT HAS A HISTORY OF BEIN BALLED THE FUCK OUT BY KOBE, SO I GUESS HE JUSS GOT TIRED OF IT AND DID SOME DIRTY ASS SHIT...

May 2, 2002
lol.. its funny how when the lakers won game four, I didnt mention how in the last play (and there is proof now on the internet, look it up) Nash got fouled, was shouting timeout with boris RIGHT next to the ref shouting timeout, and Walton's foot about 12 inches out of bounce while he was holding the ball and the refs were looking right at it!! now THATS some bullshit, my friend.

you gonna sit here and cry about raja checkin kobe's bitch ass? after kobe elbowed him? after kwame brown threw boris diaw to the ground and stood over him with his crotch in his face?

quit bitchin and take the loss and quit makin excuses. Lakers got smoked... by 20. And the Suns should have won the last games but THAT was botched by the refs.. probably because the NBA is riggin this shit so its an LA vs LA matchup.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah the Lakers should close the game out at Staples... I heard Kobe said that he hopes Bell doesn't get suspended... wonder why?

May 2, 2002
Tony said:
Yeah the Lakers should close the game out at Staples... I heard Kobe said that he hopes Bell doesn't get suspended... wonder why?
Because it's a part of the game. Even bitch ass Kobe understands that.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^He doesn't want him to get suspended so he can light his ass up for that cheap shot. Phil and Kobe don't want to hear any excuses. So they hope he doesn't get suspended.

Dec 2, 2004
ThiZZmAtiC510

lmao at the nash and kobe pics.

we should make a thread and do that!!! get all the pics from yahoo this years playoffs.... and word bubbles!!!!!

Mar 18, 2003
I thought that comic was actually pretty funny.

I never thought Bell was that great when he played with Utah so I really didn't understand what the big deal was. That was until I saw that Eddie House was their backup! Is this really going to be the matchup? Eddie House vs. Kobe Bryant? Thats not good for Phoenix fans.

Psycho Logic: I never took you for the type of guy to resort to the old tradition of pointing out calls by referee's, but I guess when watching your team face elimination for possibly 3 games, it can have that effect.

Good luck to your Suns.

May 2, 2002
LaKeRzz8 said:
Clothes lining a guy is part of the game? We're talking about basketball not wrestling here right?
Hard fouls have always been a part of the game...it happens every year.

I'm not saying it's right...but.....

Nov 14, 2002
I'm actually kind of worried about Kobe being heated. If he goes out there for game 6 and tries to score 40 then I don't see the Lakers winning. He needs to keep on doing what he has been and then talk all the shit he wants once it's over.

Dec 19, 2005
Sicc_Wit_It said:
I'm actually kind of worried about Kobe being heated. If he goes out there for game 6 and tries to score 40 then I don't see the Lakers winning. He needs to keep on doing what he has been and then talk all the shit he wants once it's over.
I really don't think he's gonna try to go out there and do everything on his own. He knows how important this game is, and I'm sure Phil has told him to just keep doing what he's been doing. As long as LA controls the tempo and keeps Phoenix out of their game like they did in games 2 and 3, they shouldn't have a problem. And hopefully Kwame can stay out of foul trouble because we really need him in there.