LAKERS HOTTER THAN THE SUNS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
That's true. Kobe is known for forcing shots, though. And if they're down by like 3 or 4, and Kobe begins to get frustrated, I could definitely see him trying to take over.

Dec 19, 2005
Sicc_Wit_It said:
That's true. Kobe is known for forcing shots, though. And if they're down by like 3 or 4, and Kobe begins to get frustrated, I could definitely see him trying to take over.
Yeah, thats what scares me. It really depends on the situation though.

May 2, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
Psycho Logic: I never took you for the type of guy to resort to the old tradition of pointing out calls by referee's, but I guess when watching your team face elimination for possibly 3 games, it can have that effect.

Good luck to your Suns.
First of all, I didn't say anything about that until the laker fans (Which I presume you are) started bitchin about the calls from game 5. And there's no "pointing" here. The photo of the play isn't hard to find. There were THREE things wrong with that play. They had an article on espn.com about it, so it's not like I'm here SEARCHING for excuses. Excuse or no excuse, the refs blew that game. Plain and simple.
And if they lose tomorrow, it is what it is. Lakers move on, Suns dont. Seems like a very possible scenerio seeing as how Stoudemire, Thomas, and now Bell--three starters--wont be playing.

Nov 14, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
Seems like a very possible scenerio seeing as how Stoudemire, Thomas, and now Bell--three starters--wont be playing.
Making an excuse already, huh?

Stoudemire's been out the ENTIRE season. He don't count.

Raja Bell sucks. His absence won't do anything either way.

And from what I've been hearing Tim Thomas will definitely be playing. Where'd you hear otherwise?

May 2, 2002
Sicc_Wit_It said:

And from what I've been hearing Tim Thomas will definitely be playing. Where'd you hear otherwise?
Kurt Thomas

May 2, 2002
Sicc_Wit_It said:

lol

3-3

in phoenix

May 2, 2002
by the way,was there ONE single call that Bitch ass Bryant DIDNT argue? thats all that guy does is whine and argue. every single play, he argued. like a 12 year old only child brat who;s mom wont let him get candy at the grocery store.

Dec 19, 2005
Psycho Logic said:
by the way,was there ONE single call that Bitch ass Bryant DIDNT argue? thats all that guy does is whine and argue. every single play, he argued. like a 12 year old only child brat who;s mom wont let him get candy at the grocery store.
he really does argue too much. there was one play where he didnt even go back on D, and he just stayed downcourt talkin to the ref. luckily phoenix didnt score on that possession but damn kobe, play the game. if ur gonna complain, at least do it when the ball isnt in play.

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
That was a good ass game,Thought the lakers were gonna come out with a win but they didn't. Game 7 is gonna be a good ass game!