Hue Jackson fired? WTF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I saw this coming. might be a while before we find out who's replacing him. likely that the new head coach is an offensive/defensive coordinator on one of the teams still playing.
Yeah you called it as soon as McKenzie was hired.

We finally got production out of DHB. We finally got a franchise qb (for an expensive price). Palmer was just getting comfortable with the offense and this is what happens?

There is nothing wrong with Palmer, he played fine. Now they have to learn a whole new offense....

The offense was fine.

Shouldn've fired Chuck B instead of Hue. Hue should've been given at least one more year

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
lolll you are one stupid son of a bitch!

Palmer is a problem my friend...if you don't see it like some of us do..then you are delusional ....wait, you are..
How do you know Palmer is the problem? After seeing what happened with Alex Smith its kind of hard to write a QB off unelss his name is Jamarcuss Russell.....

I want Gruden back...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
that reporter is a dumbass, his question didn't make any sense. the reason hue was fired, wasn't just because he didn't make the playoffs and mark was impatient. like they said earlier on, that was only one piece that factored in. the main thing was mckenzie wanting to bring in his own guy.

mark needs to slick his hair back like his pops, he reminds me of a used car salesman.

Dec 4, 2006
How do you know Palmer is the problem? After seeing what happened with Alex Smith its kind of hard to write a QB off unelss his name is Jamarcuss Russell.....

I want Gruden back...
because he's the reason why there was so many turnovers during the raiders season..

McKenzie acknowledge the "offense turnover" problem at the end of the interview..

he just can't flat out say "HEY OUR QB SUCKS AND WEE NEED A CHANGE" ..but it's pretty obvious he knows where the problem begins on the offensive side..

The raiders have the key players on the offensive side though, so I say in 2 seasons the raiders will make some major noise..

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Has a team ever got a new GM who didn't hire his own coach? Jesus Christ you have to be pretty stupid to not realize that. I'm sure he's gonna bring in a west coast offense type of guy as a head coach.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
because he's the reason why there was so many turnovers during the raiders season..

McKenzie acknowledge the "offense turnover" problem at the end of the interview..

he just can't flat out say "HEY OUR QB SUCKS AND WEE NEED A CHANGE" ..but it's pretty obvious he knows where the problem begins on the offensive side..

The raiders have the key players on the offensive side though, so I say in 2 seasons the raiders will make some major noise..
Shut the fuck up cuz..You didnt even know your team would make major noise this year.(no one did)!!! You cant put a timetable on things yet cuz we are far from done when it comes to making moves, fuck your 2 season predection shit could pop next year...Our defense is what needs help..

If you watched our games you would know that the timing was off between palmer and our WR's..Once they get the timing right and palmer still cant deliver..the a decision should be made...Dont write him off after 8 games and half a year off..fuck outta here...We shouldnt have given up all we did for him, but to say palmer is trash shows you dont know shit.....

Sep 24, 2006
where did fynn play in college? and how many games has he started in the nfl? I only saw like a highlight or two from 1 gb game, and honestly wasnt that impressed.

we still have jason campbell as well, and from what ive heard he doesnt mind being the #2. So if palmer fails, we still got a qb that can definetly manufacture us wins
campbell is a free agent after this season so dont expect him to be in a raider uniform next year unless we get rid of palmer.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
lol at dorkfresh having the most posts in this thread, how did I know that before I even checked? I still got ol girl on ignore, so I can't see what he's posting about, but it's probably something about him dreaming of hue jackson.

Jun 1, 2002
This move disappoints me, although I think both Hue and the Raiders will be fine. This is just one of those unfortunate situations. Reggie changing everything from the top-down.

Hue is a dope play-caller. Watch him end up in SF as the OC.

I've always been a Hue guy. And this is why -

View attachment 107766

Sep 24, 2006
See ya later Hue! Hope u find a job somewhere to support the family but its time for u to go. This gm obviously wants his own people...ESPN says look for Winston Moss or Darren Perry as likely candidates. Is that the same darren Perry that use to play db for steelers? Gm looks to have total control and that's good...
ive been hearing look for winston moss and that he will probably bring darren perry with him.