Hue Jackson fired? WTF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
where did fynn play in college? and how many games has he started in the nfl? I only saw like a highlight or two from 1 gb game, and honestly wasnt that impressed.

we still have jason campbell as well, and from what ive heard he doesnt mind being the #2. So if palmer fails, we still got a qb that can definetly manufacture us wins

Dec 4, 2006
where did fynn play in college? and how many games has he started in the nfl? I only saw like a highlight or two from 1 gb game, and honestly wasnt that impressed.

we still have jason campbell as well, and from what ive heard he doesnt mind being the #2. So if palmer fails, we still got a qb that can definetly manufacture us wins
I'd pick Flynn over Campbell any day, although it would be a great idea to give Campbell his job back since the chemistry is there with his receivers...

But only problem with Campbell is his injury and if he does get hurt again, it's a wrap. So I think bringing in Flynn would be a better idea.. but I doubt the raiders would pick him up...

How's the raiders salary cap looking though? that could be another problem to bring in Flynn..

Jun 23, 2005
And you think Palmer is the answer? NO MY FRIEND, HE'S NOT!

He was brought in by Hue Jackson out of desperation! Why you think NO TEAM PICKED HIM WHEN HE WAS ON THE COUCH?

because he's been done for a while, stop being delusional my dude..

I really do hope McKenzie does get rid of Palmer and brings in a QB with a future ....
no team brought him in cuz no team was dumb enough to give a first and a second for him. but hue was lol but i dont think he;'s done. whats a qb's prime? their late 20's early 30s?

Jan 12, 2006
there isnt a free agent out there that i would want over palmer. including flynn. we're in it for the long haul with palmer, especially with what we traded for him. we wont get that back and to let him go for anything less is dumb. especially since he hasnt even played with our best offensive player.
The thing you seem to not be able to comprehend is the fact that McKenzie didn't bring in Palmer. How are you going to credit McKenzie for having a hand in the packers success as of late and not think that he will want someone like Flynn who he had a hand in drafting. Also unlike Hue, McKenzie isn't thinking like a head coach when he makes moves, He's thinking long term like a GM should. Palmer only has a few decent years at best, McKenzie wants to build a solid team that can consistently compete for years to come. In my opinion Palmer is not that QB.

no team brought him in cuz no team was dumb enough to give a first and a second for him. but hue was lol but i dont think he;'s done. whats a qb's prime? their late 20's early 30s?
Most QB's hit their prime from 28-32 in my opinion. With that said Palmer is a different case the guy has had surgeries that have obviously slowed him down, and look at his stats he is steadily on the decline.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
I dont think we could afford flynn anyways then. Unless hell come for cheap with a guarantee at the job, which wont happen

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
The thing you seem to not be able to comprehend is the fact that McKenzie didn't bring in Palmer. How are you going to credit McKenzie for having a hand in the packers success as of late and not think that he will want someone like Flynn who he had a hand in drafting. Also unlike Hue, McKenzie isn't thinking like a head coach when he makes moves, He's thinking long term like a GM should. Palmer only has a few decent years at best, McKenzie wants to build a solid team that can consistently compete for years to come. In my opinion Palmer is not that QB.
palmers not going anywhere. end of story.

Jun 23, 2005
i dont think they'll get rid of palmer. this team's problem isnt on the offense, it's the defensive side.

the most likely scenario is to draft a qb and have him learn under palmer

Dec 4, 2006
i dont think they'll get rid of palmer. this team's problem isnt on the offense, it's the defensive side.

the most likely scenario is to draft a qb and have him learn under palmer
lolll you are one stupid son of a bitch!

Palmer is a problem my friend...if you don't see it like some of us do..then you are delusional ....wait, you are..

Jun 23, 2005
Most QB's hit their prime from 28-32 in my opinion. With that said Palmer is a different case the guy has had surgeries that have obviously slowed him down, and look at his stats he is steadily on the decline.
he trhew for almost 4000 yards in 2010, with a full season in 2011 he would've throw for over 4000 again. i dont think his stats show decline anywhere. he's always thrown int's though.

Jun 23, 2005
lolll you are one stupid son of a bitch!

Palmer is a problem my friend...if you don't see it like some of us do..then you are delusional ....wait, you are..
you're right it was palmers fault the team couldnt force the chargers to punt one time in the last game.

you're right it was palmer who let the lions march 99 yards to win it.

you're right palmer is the problem here.

your're are the stupidest guy on here. im not responding anymore to your dumb ass.

Dec 4, 2006
lolll

I'm stupid and I been about 90% right about the raiders through out the season? ha ha ha

I talk realistic football homie, not that fantasy football shit you on...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Im surprised they fired Hue. He made mistakes, but he was a rookie coach. I would have understood them giving him another year. That being said, Im not mad Hue is gone, as long as they can bring in someone good, and a different DC, then they can win some ball games next season.

Mar 11, 2011
I thought Huey had his head coaching seat reserved for a minute since he was appointed some front office spot as well when Red Skull died.

The truth is tho...someone's gotta go when you sell your teams soul for Carson Palmer who had probably been playing more Guitar Hero than anything else during the off season.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I saw this coming. might be a while before we find out who's replacing him. likely that the new head coach is an offensive/defensive coordinator on one of the teams still playing.