Hue Jackson fired? WTF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
There was nothing wrong with what Hue said or did. Our defense sucked after Al Davis passes away. If Davis was still alive, we would have made the playoffs. I don't see Al Davis calling cover 2 plays that had McClain's slow as dropping 40 yards deep covering wide receivers like Calvin Johnson, especially with the game on the line.

Jan 4, 2003
still pisses me tha F off.. that Al Davis him self brought Chuck B back on board.. us fans seen it comin.. dude sucked!! Why put us thru that Al?! fuck it tho.. R.I.P.

if only we woulda kept Marshall at DC last season.. we wouldn't even be worried bout our D... in fact many of us thought our D would be our strength this year.. Al Davis made a lot of bonehead moves tho... time to clean house.. and it starts from tha top! get it done RM

Nov 2, 2002
Didnt Hue Jax start blitzing a lot more after Al Davis died? Maybe Al was onto something by not wanting to blitz often (the secondary sucked)