Hue Jackson fired? WTF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
didn't you want him to stay? lol now you happy he's out of there? lol
I did.. but Ima raider fan.. and gonna stick by my squad despite what decisions are made.. but to be real that was embarrassing.. your squad is in contention for tha playoffs.. and instead Mr. power hungry Hue is out there gettin a pedi done and being expozed by tha media... Al woulda canned him jus for shit like that.. power got to his head.. they even started doing tours around tha stadium and "raiders cribs" type shit.. this woulda never been acceptable had Al not died.. raiders have always been private..

dont like this move because I think it may set us back.. we had chemistry and a offense that can put up points.. defense was our main problem. but who knows.. Im sure Mckenzie has better plans than I do

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Sum bullshit! Hue had a tuff 1st year,considering the circumstances! There's a reason why al brought him in cuz of his knowledge of the game and now they're just gonna break up Al's vision of the direction he wanted to take this team! Now were gonna have to start all over again with a new coach and new system and shit?!?...letting hue go is a big fuckin mistake! Especially now!

Dec 4, 2006
is he any good? also the raiders need to stop hiring ex raiders as coaches and thinking just because there ex raiders there good coaches
he's actually a pretty good GM and can make good calls .. and he just did one by firing Hue Jackson..

I did.. but Ima raider fan.. and gonna stick by my squad despite what decisions are made.. but to be real that was embarrassing.. your squad is in contention for tha playoffs.. and instead Mr. power hungry Hue is out there gettin a pedi done and being expozed by tha media... Al woulda canned him jus for shit like that.. power got to his head.. they even started doing tours around tha stadium and "raiders cribs" type shit.. this woulda never been acceptable had Al not died.. raiders have always been private..

dont like this move because I think it may set us back.. we had chemistry and a offense that can put up points.. defense was our main problem. but who knows.. Im sure Mckenzie has better plans than I do

You shouldn't be upset about the move, it was a great move... McKenzie will rebuild the raiders and take them to the playoffs, not next season but I'm thinking the one after..

McKenzie will find a way to get rid of Palmer as well, I am sure he knows Palmer is not the QB the raiders need to take them all the way...

Jan 12, 2006
McKenzie will find a way to get rid of Palmer as well, I am sure he knows Palmer is not the QB the raiders need to take them all the way...
yea Palmer will be gone too, sucks for the raiders they gave up 2 early picks up for a medicore QB that only played 9 games. McKenzie is going to clean house and get rid of all the huge contracts I bet, unless those players are willing to restructure. The Al Davis era is officially over, and now the Mark Davis/McKenzie era has begun. I think in the long run these moves will pay major dividends for the Raiders

Jan 4, 2003
he's actually a pretty good GM and can make good calls .. and he just did one by firing Hue Jackson..

You shouldn't be upset about the move, it was a great move... McKenzie will rebuild the raiders and take them to the playoffs, not next season but I'm thinking the one after..

I dont know man.. Hue has been pretty damn good for us since he got here... starting at tha OC position.. if tha Al tragedy never happened and he focused on simply coaching I can see him still being here.. everything went all bad and he started playing owner/gm instead of simply hc.. but its over with now.. he clearly lost tha team and Mckenzie just took over..

I dont think we should get rid of Palmer tho.. we already lost 2 picks for him.. and dudes not a bad QB.. def. above average.. give him a full offseason/training camp and lets see how things unfold...

I would hate it if Mckenzie got rid of him for nothing basically and brings in Flynn from GB

Jun 23, 2005
yea Palmer will be gone too, sucks for the raiders they gave up 2 early picks up for a medicore QB that only played 9 games. McKenzie is going to clean house and get rid of all the huge contracts I bet, unless those players are willing to restructure. The Al Davis era is officially over, and now the Mark Davis/McKenzie era has begun. I think in the long run these moves will pay major dividends for the Raiders
quit talkin out your ass palmer aint going no where and is greater than the mediocre qb you guys have over there. you're right we should of started him 16 games.

Dec 4, 2006
I dont know man.. Hue has been pretty damn good for us since he got here... starting at tha OC position.. if tha Al tragedy never happened and he focused on simply coaching I can see him still being here.. everything went all bad and he started playing owner/gm instead of simply hc.. but its over with now.. he clearly lost tha team and Mckenzie just took over..

I dont think we should get rid of Palmer tho.. we already lost 2 picks for him.. and dudes not a bad QB.. def. above average.. give him a full offseason/training camp and lets see how things unfold...

I would hate it if Mckenzie got rid of him for nothing basically and brings in Flynn from GB
Well I'm reading that McKenzie might just get rid of Palmer and bring in Fynn, the Raiders franchise is about to make better moves and I'm positive the raiders will see the playoffs in 2 seasons ...

quit talkin out your ass palmer aint going no where and is greater than the mediocre qb you guys have over there. you're right we should of started him 16 games.
breh, quit being delusional... McKenzie is a real GM and knows what a teams needs in order to succeed...

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
I vote for gruden for head coach. bring chuckie back

although i liked what he did on offense, and his raider personality, jackson was a pretty bad coach. Yeah it was his first year, and yeah I would have game him a second chance, but he did things a 12 year old playing madden knows not to do. Terrible at game management, how many times did we go into the 4th quarter in a close game with only 1 time out? shit like that just proves that dude aint bright enough to be in charge of the management of an nfl offense

Jun 23, 2005
breh, quit being delusional... McKenzie is a real GM and knows what a teams needs in order to succeed...
there isnt a free agent out there that i would want over palmer. including flynn. we're in it for the long haul with palmer, especially with what we traded for him. we wont get that back and to let him go for anything less is dumb. especially since he hasnt even played with our best offensive player.

Dec 4, 2006
there isnt a free agent out there that i would want over palmer. including flynn. we're in it for the long haul with palmer, especially with what we traded for him. we wont get that back and to let him go for anything less is dumb. especially since he hasnt even played with our best offensive player.

And you think Palmer is the answer? NO MY FRIEND, HE'S NOT!

He was brought in by Hue Jackson out of desperation! Why you think NO TEAM PICKED HIM WHEN HE WAS ON THE COUCH?

because he's been done for a while, stop being delusional my dude..

I really do hope McKenzie does get rid of Palmer and brings in a QB with a future ....