Hue Jackson fired? WTF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
This is BS man, straight BS. This man turned our offense into a real NFL offense and now he gets canned because of our sorry as defense.

Feb 12, 2004
i hope this doesnt mean a rebuilding stage. i dont think we will get equal value for anyone we trade, not good enough at least to merit 1-3 rd pick. this team isnt far from making the playoffs.
Not far from making the playoffs because of the division, but NOWHERE close to being a legit Super Bowl contender. The Raiders don't have a high octane offense like the Saints, Pack, Patriots and they don't have a lights out defense like the Niners, Texans or Ravens. A lot of work to be done.

Dec 4, 2006
ha ha

remember what I said about Hue being part of the reason why the raiders lost their season?

but I'm the stupid one right?

you delusional raiders fans stop thinking you know your team, it's pretty obvious you don't!

I must say, this is a great start for the raiders ..... I see another 8-8 season or uglier...

don't question my football knowledge, question your knowledge!

Palmer = BAD

Hue Jackson decisions = BAD

Hushyomama = BAD

all those stupid trades and pick ups Hue Jackson made were made out of desperation, he knew he had lost his team ..

He lost the team more when he made Palmer his starting QB for this season and the next 2-3 years!

Campbell + WR's + O-line = better chemistry ....

I know some of you raiders fans are crying right now.. ha ha

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
See ya later Hue! Hope u find a job somewhere to support the family but its time for u to go. This gm obviously wants his own people...ESPN says look for Winston Moss or Darren Perry as likely candidates. Is that the same darren Perry that use to play db for steelers? Gm looks to have total control and that's good...

Mar 24, 2006
Raiders finally have their first 2 non losing seasons in a row in almost a decade and what do they do.....

can BOTH the head coaches that got them there.

Gotta love it. Keep it up Raiders.

Dec 4, 2006
See ya later Hue! Hope u find a job somewhere to support the family but its time for u to go. This gm obviously wants his own people...ESPN says look for Winston Moss or Darren Perry as likely candidates. Is that the same darren Perry that use to play db for steelers? Gm looks to have total control and that's good...

I'm thinking Winston Moss .... my boy Psydal believes it's him since he's an ex Raider..

Jan 4, 2003
nice to see GM is in full control and not our HC.. Hue shoulda jus focused on coaching and winning ball games.. not gettin his toe nails done and being all power hungry... he's going to be a hell of an OC somewhere else tho

Jan 4, 2003
Raiders finally have their first 2 non losing seasons in a row in almost a decade and what do they do.....

can BOTH the head coaches that got them there.

Gotta love it. Keep it up Raiders.
and they both took us to 8-8

which is a LOSING season in my eyes..

being 7-4 and only being able to get 1 more win is unacceptable..