"CUZ I'M A THUG & YOU AINT!" by ~RECCLESS~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Where do I sign to become a "dick-riding groupie?"

I just wanna say that I heard this cat before he gets huge. Soon 50 Cent will be dissing him.

I swear to god if I could get my hands on a limited edition RECCLESS CD right now, I would pay $1,000. Maybe more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 24, 2005
Sininen Sotilaz said:
Still haven't heard that Reccless song yet, but the cchopped and sccrewed version was tight! I think you should listen to SLOWPOKE:s advice and holler back at mustynutz... ya heard? I don't think that he hollered at you like that for no reason... and uhm, ya down with beats? Check my page at: www.myspace.com/azraelkalashnikov and mustynutz, this goes out to you as well, if you gets to see this... also check my beats out and holler what you think, big ups! Respect one, peace...
THANKS FOR THE MAD LOVE!

@ MUSTY LETS MAKE SOME MUSICC & MONEY! CHECK YOUR PM'S!

I WILL PUT UP A TRIBUTE TRACC TO THE SICCNESS CALLED "THE SICCESST OUT THE SICCNESS" A.S.A.P.

~RECCLESS~

Oct 10, 2004
707 sav hes out now i havent seen him yet though i just moved back to santa rosa i been workin more then playin but i should see hi, in a few days hopefully

Oct 10, 2004
sininen and reccless should do a collaboration i bet it would sell platinum easy fuck who needs dr dre when you got sininen sotilaz and reccless oh boy you be his new 50 cent your a thugg and i aint

Apr 25, 2002
Sininen Sotilaz said:
Still haven't heard that Reccless song yet, but the cchopped and sccrewed version was tight! I think you should listen to SLOWPOKE:s advice and holler back at mustynutz... ya heard? I don't think that he hollered at you like that for no reason... and uhm, ya down with beats? Check my page at: www.myspace.com/azraelkalashnikov and mustynutz, this goes out to you as well, if you gets to see this... also check my beats out and holler what you think, big ups! Respect one, peace...

Holy shit man, this guy is like a foreign Dr. Dre. His beats are COLD.

I could sit here with my Casio and try for weeks and not come up with something that tight! I just don't know how you do it!!

Jun 3, 2005
geocities.com
the link to the track ain't workin right now, says it's expired.

Sininen Sotilaz- Yo man your beats ain't no joke, I'm gonna do a lil somethin on that one u sent me next session or somethin, just gotta get a different project done first.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
RECCLESS said:
THANKS FOR THE MAD LOVE!

@ MUSTY LETS MAKE SOME MUSICC & MONEY! CHECK YOUR PM'S!

I WILL PUT UP A TRIBUTE TRACC TO THE SICCNESS CALLED "THE SICCESST OUT THE SICCNESS" A.S.A.P.

~RECCLESS~
B E SURE TO SAY MY NAME!!!!!!!!
(AND IF YOU WANNA HOLLA OUT TO SICCTUNES,....IT'S LIKE YEEEEEE WITH ME)