"CUZ I'M A THUG & YOU AINT!" by ~RECCLESS~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Da6Footah said:
RECCLESS...You need a good MANAGER!! DO NOT SIGN WITH ANYONE UNTIL YOU TALK TO ME!!! What Musty is offering is PENNIES compared to what you are worth. I will negotiate you the best deal possible. Musty and I have done business together before, and I have made BIG THINGS happen for SBR!! He don't have to like me, but he's GONNA respect me! Holla at a Bossy Bitch!!
YEAH MAN,...RIGHT NOW SHE IS A MANAGER OF SOME GUY THEY CALL PSD,...HE HAD AN ALBUM CALLED"YOU NEVER HEARD OF ME????"

MAN,...DON KING WILL GET YOU MORE MONEY THEN HER,.(LOOK AT TYSON,...YUP....BUSTED!!!)...LOOK WHAT SHE'S DONIG FOR "HIS" CARRER?......MAN MUSTY CAN AND WILL PLUG YOU THE RIGHT WAY,...ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK,...BUT SINCE HE LIKES YOUR STYLE THEN,...HALF THE JOB IS DONE

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
YO'.......REC,....TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT MY FACE
<----------DID YOU SEE THIS FACE IN THE MOVIE "BELLY"

WITH NAS,DMX,METHOD MAN

CHIT,...MUSTY GOT ME IN ON THE CASTING CALL,....MADE JUST ONE CALL AND I GOT THE PART,...SEE,...THE DIRECTOR (ASS MUNCH HYPE IS A HOE CAKE AND HIS MAMA IS A BULLDIKE) DID NOT LIKE ME BUT MUSTY GOT GAME HE CALLED ONE OF THE PRODUCERS,...AND BAM,...I GOT HYPE WILLAMS TALKING ABOUT,..."SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING,...FORGIVE ME....YOU GOT THE PART"

WATCH THE DVD AGAIN IF YOU DONT BELEAVE ME,.....FOR REAL,...LOOK AT MY FACE,...I DARE YOU

Apr 5, 2005
This cat sounds retarded! Ya'll some god damn fools in this piece!!!

"I'm a north side gang banger til the day i retire!"

Get the fuck out here with this trash.

you're an idiot for calling us groupies you sucker.

Jun 2, 2005
All 4 the Bay said:
This cat sounds retarded! Ya'll some god damn fools in this piece!!!

"I'm a north side gang banger til the day i retire!"

Get the fuck out here with this trash.

you're an idiot for calling us groupies you sucker.
Finally, I thought I was going crazy or something, that shit was hella wack and folks talking about getting with dude and doing music and managing and shit, I thought it was some type of inside joke, like they were making fun of some rapper they heard...Yeah and cuzz killed it with the future groupie shit...

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
Man dude is sick wid it when he spits on the mic. Hes almost better the that one fool fisty cuffs with that song turn my headphones up. Im digging this cd cant wait til it comes out so i can bury it in the ground.

Jul 24, 2005
DAMN EVERY BODY WANTS A PIECE OF RECCLESS! I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH MATERIAL TO PUT OUT ABOUT 6 OR 7 CDS! SO MUSTYNUTS HOLLER AT ME ON THE PMS CUZZO CUZ I AM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS RAP GAME AND YOU ARE GONING TO OPEN DOORS FOR ME THAT I ALWAYS KNEW I WOULD SHINE THROUGH! AND THATS BEING THE STAR AT THE TOP OF THE GAME! DA6FOOTAH I AM MY OWN MANAGER THANKS BUT NO THANKS! IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE THAT A FEW WILL HATE ME JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BITTER ABOUT ME, MY MUSICC, AND THE FACCT THAT I AM GOING TO MAKE IT! THANKS FOR EVERYBODIES LOVE AND SUPPORT!

HURR IS A NEW LINK TO THE TRACC! http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1EB5NU2L27AYH176YFHV8FSTMY

~RECCLESS~

P.S. I WILL HAVE A CCHOPPED & SCCREWED VERSION OF "CUZ I'M A THUG & YOU AINT!" UP WITH MY NEW CUT ON FRIDAY!

Apr 5, 2005
WAY TOO MUCH SARCASIM IS THIS PIECE. RECCLESS THESE FOLKS IS FUCKIN WITH YOU. YOU SUCK! AND I'M NOT HATING. I'M TELLING YOU THE BLOODY TRUTH! STOP RAPPIN! MATTER OF FACT, STOP TRYING. THESE CATS OUT HERE HYPING YOU UP AS IF YOU WERE DOPE. YOU SOUND LIKE A DOPE FIEND TRYING TO FLOW. PLEASE STOP!

THAT TRACK HAS 8 MINUTES OF THE SAME LYRICS OVER DIFFERENT BEATS. HORRIBLE BRO

May 16, 2004
RECCLESS said:
~RECCLESS~

P.S. I WILL HAVE A CCHOPPED & SCCREWED VERSION OF "CUZ I'M A THUG & YOU AINT!" UP WITH MY NEW CUT ON FRIDAY!
thats whats up the chopped and screwed version. Man I cant stop thinking when someone at work is acting weak I feel like tellin them "cuz Im a thug and you aint"

Jun 27, 2002
LETS THE HATERS KEEP HATIN...CAUSE WE GOT MONEY TOP BE MAKIN....NO FAKIN...

UUGGGH..LERK DONE NAMED THE TOUR... "RECCLESS AND INTOXICATED"...IM FEELIN THAT DOGG...WE JUST MIGHT USE THAT....

RECCLESS, IM AT YOU DOGG...WE CAN MAKE THANGS HAPPEN...HIT ME BACK WITH YA NUMBER AND WE'LL TALK SOME BIZ....

Oct 10, 2004
wt savage............ becuz i just now reconized you but your pic is so small i dont know if your the cat i think you are the cat im thinkin of has greenish eyes but i cant see that in your pic..............did you pick up a prescrition at north bay wellness??

Jun 27, 2002
^ he was the guy at the pharmacy that was flirtin and winkin at you....you might remember him as the guy wearin the cucumber melon scented cologne who kept staring

Jul 24, 2005
AS I PROMISED THE CCHOPPED & SCCREWED VERSION!http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2P0AY43XOJ25E022HX7H0YBRLS OH BOY! THIS RIGHT HURR IS CRACCING TO THE FULLEST!

@ MUSTY MY POSSIBLEY SOON TO BE BUSSNISS PARTNER! I HAVE READ YUUR PM!

mustynutz said:
SGB Records and Locc and Load Productions present "RECCLESS"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reccless, this is Steven Wahlberg of Santana Gardens Records, just gettin in touch with you in regards to starting work on inking a deal with you and starting work on your career endeavors here with us. I am the CFO here and generally handle all financial and contractual matters for the company...if you have any questions feel free to ask me and I can have answers for you a.s.a.p,
1.Do you have an album finished?
2. Are you able to get to California sometime within the next 2 months, and stay for up to 1 month to complete the album ? We cover all hotel and expense costs, although it would be up to you to pay your way here.
3. Are you seriously commited to making music a fulltime endeavors and ready to be on tour up to 3 months out of the year with our other artists?

Please leave me a number that we can reach you at and set up a conference call with you, myself and our talents managers James Rothstein and DeAndre Harris. Look forward to hearing back from you
BEFORE WE GET TO FAR AHEAD OF OUR SELFS I WANT TO SHOW CASE MY TALENT TO YOU AND THE REST OF THE WORLD! YOU HAVE ONY HEARD MY TITLE TRACC "CUZ I'M A THUG & YOU AINT!" SO TO MAKE A POINT TO ALL THE HATERS AND A JOINT FOR ALL THE APPRICIATERS I WILL LET THE SICCNESS DECIDE WHAT THEY WANT ME TO DO A TRACC ABOUT! AFTER YOU HURR THE CUT THEN DECIDE IF RECCLESS & SANTANA GARDENS RECORDS ARE MENT TO MAKE MILLIONS!

SO SICCNESS IT IS UP TO YOU ALL! WHAT DO YOU WANT YOUR BIG CUZZO RECCLESS TO GAS A TRACC ABOUT! LET ME KNOW & I WILL HAVE IT IN A WEEK OR TWO! (DO TO OUT OF TOWN BUSINESS ENDEVOURS I WILL BE OUT OF THE LOCC & LOAD STUDIO FOR A WEEK)

~RECCLESS~

P.S. SORRY MUSTY YOU AINT THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE!