"CUZ I'M A THUG & YOU AINT!" by ~RECCLESS~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
hes in the search for cbo right now he gave cbo his phone nmber at 7 11 three years ago but bo aint ever called him back but reccless is so heated hes searchin for im and wants to sell beats and verses to him for 400-500 or a trade even lol

Jun 27, 2002
man bo could even come up wit the bread for reccless album.....we done got DJ MARK7 to do his mixtape, we gonna use the fund from that and take this shit straight to Dre and Aftermath, they been callin for 2 weeks now tryin to get him on the phone, but reccless been in the booth for 3 weeks straight workin on his shit, he wont even come out for Dre's phonecalls....the boy is dedicated....

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
gut_instinct said:
Slowpoke, do you still have "cuz i'm a thug and you ain't" ( "Slowed and Throwed" version preferrably)? Or does musty have exclusive rights to it now?
man he so badd as,...when i did it,...and was about to give him the master copy,...he said"i know you think i'ma pay you,...but cause i'm a thug and you aint"....i dont have to pay,....and when i tryed to stop him,......he whiped out a gun,...and shot my couch,....then he said "fuck yo' couch"

i dont know if musty retaned the rights or not,...all i know is i'm not gonna get paid for it,...and wont ever,....

Jun 17, 2005
Damn

SLOWPOKE said:
man he so badd as,...when i did it,...and was about to give him the master copy,...he said"i know you think i'ma pay you,...but cause i'm a thug and you aint"....i dont have to pay,....and when i tryed to stop him,......he whiped out a gun,...and shot my couch,....then he said "fuck yo' couch"

i dont know if musty retaned the rights or not,...all i know is i'm not gonna get paid for it,...and wont ever,....
Damn, sorry to hear that . . . I can see it now . . . Reccless going 6x plat, playing to sold-out crowds at colliseums worldwide (with city-wide riots ensuing), world leaders ringing his phone to get with him, no less than 3 songs in the top 10, and still looking for C-Bo . . .

Musty rakes in the $$ and takes all of the credit.

CUZ I'M A THUG AND YOU AIN'T!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
*gun to my head*

ok kaaayyy guys this is slow poke and ya'll know that me and rec live in the same part of wa. state,...and i have done my best with the skrewed verion remix of his album,.....
and he is here in my house and has a gun to my head,....he has told me that he's a muddafuckin thug and i aint,...and,....

"i want you to remix my album again,...and you gonna do all my others for free and you gonna promote them on the siccness and have them be the top seller in siccshop,...and too delete all the songs in the sicctunes and only leave my music or if i tell you you can and if any one has a problum then delete they post too,...and too maark 7 you got those 55 beats i told you to have ready for me free of charge,...and computer nerd.....you ,...you gonna do my covers flyers and all that looking good or i'll cripwalk all the way down there to handle it homie,.....dj pimp, dj raahk2, yous gonna do my mixtapes and jay tee,...you gonna intro me to the homeboy bash and i'ma do a song with me so i can get that radio play and make a million just being a thug,..."

well guys i better go i have to work on his next project,......
bye,....
(eyes water up)

Jun 17, 2005
SLOWPOKE said:
*gun to my head*

ok kaaayyy guys this is slow poke and ya'll know that me and rec live in the same part of wa. state,...and i have done my best with the skrewed verion remix of his album,.....
and he is here in my house and has a gun to my head,....he has told me that he's a muddafuckin thug and i aint,...and,....

"i want you to remix my album again,...and you gonna do all my others for free and you gonna promote them on the siccness and have them be the top seller in siccshop,...and too delete all the songs in the sicctunes and only leave my music or if i tell you you can and if any one has a problum then delete they post too,...and too maark 7 you got those 55 beats i told you to have ready for me free of charge,...and computer nerd.....you ,...you gonna do my covers flyers and all that looking good or i'll cripwalk all the way down there to handle it homie,.....dj pimp, dj raahk2, yous gonna do my mixtapes and jay tee,...you gonna intro me to the homeboy bash and i'ma do a song with me so i can get that radio play and make a million just being a thug,..."

well guys i better go i have to work on his next project,......
bye,....
(eyes water up)
Damn ... most people have no idea just how dangerous the music business can be . . .

Jun 27, 2002
ok, its been a while since i posted ya'll, i been on the run.....man that cat reccless savved up on me and kicked in the studio door and pistolwhipped me....took all the dat tapes and cd's and ripped out my comps harddrive...man...i just stopped at this library to post this cause im leavin the state ya'll....he finds me wherever i go...i wake up in the morning and find "cuzz ima thug and you aint" spray painted on my door...the homie slowpoke been leaving my email talkin bout people followin him....man C-bo even called me himself and asked who dude was cause he been hearin bout em...I heard reccless got ap-9 for a pound of purple...just jacked dude in traffic and smashed off....

its a cold game...but nobody fuck wit Reccless man...he shady....dude threatened to kill ANYONE online....... ever..... cuz he a thug and we aint.