"CUZ I'M A THUG & YOU AINT!" by ~RECCLESS~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
oh boy.....its real big.....the choice is yours man....im not promising millions though folks...but at least a good 100k for each of us if the tour goes right...

Your style reminds me of this young hungry artist named T-Sheezy we were working with...unfortunately i believe his drug problem got the best of him...

Jun 27, 2002
you just mad cause no one wanted ya mixtape dude....WE GONNA SELL at least 50,000 units....watch...

wE SoMe ThUgZ AnD YoU AiNt... SuCkA

THE BAY IS BAAAAAACK !!!!!!

Jul 24, 2005
^^ EH DICC RIDING GROUPIE! CCANT YOU SEE THAT RECCLESS AINT FUCCING WITH RED! I AM A TRUE BLUE OG! I AM VERY THANKFULL FOR THE COVER & FLYERS BUT PLEASE CHANGE THAT FORM RED TO BLUE!

~RECCLESS~

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
haha lmao Dicc Riding Groupie aint any form of greatfulness I ever done seeded.

change it yourself. It's a shame cause these beats come straight from Batt Dogg Thugg n he told me thats what you bang. You should be true to your colors mane switchin for the benefit of yoself will get you laid 6'

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0P9EF6T3QRNLA2YFUOPYKFYT9J

luckily for you Batt Dogg Thugg is completely color blind. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If we at Santana Gardens Block Records find you perpatratin, well that shit aint for the boards man yunnastanme? We thought it was a bit of a risk takin on a damu under our label, and we embraced you, like the D.E be doin on his shit. so you best be crippin aight?

May 4, 2002
i just got the advance copy of the cd........ im slangin out the back of the trunk at best buy, sigin on the siccness with my lap top. like what!!!!!! 10 bucks a cd. shit ive already made $2.50 this old hag came and gave me a buck cuz she thought i was homeless, such a nice lady and someone else game me 1.50 to stop slangin this trash, but ima keep hustling cuz ima thug and u aint.......

May 4, 2002
TUNEZ_PWP said:
wt savage............ becuz i just now reconized you but your pic is so small i dont know if your the cat i think you are the cat im thinkin of has greenish eyes but i cant see that in your pic..............did you pick up a prescrition at north bay wellness??
ive been there a few times. u work there? i only go to that club because i like the atmosphere, staff is really nice.

Jun 27, 2003
OH SHIEEET!!!! that screwed and chopped version is off tha HEEEZIE!!!!

Y'all gon be doin it BIG in tha 06 MAAAYN RECCLESS finna bring the west back WHAAA?!

Nov 2, 2004
Jack Tracks said:
the chopped and screwed version......i dont know if you sound more retarded slowed down or regular speed...."Im a Thug and You Aint" - true words by youg reccless.....

wow...this thread is so rediculously out of control
hahahaha

Nov 2, 2004
Hey Tunez

I forgot to ask ya, how was the MLK festival last month, I heared y'all was performin. I was out there fo that weekend but it was too goddamn HOTT. And what's up wit JP he stayin outta jail.

Jul 7, 2005
ahahahahahahahahahahaha........... i think a battle between you can kobe soz would be a good match... that shit was funny, thank you for the laugh.. if you ever have one "dicc riding groupie" i will be amazed... good luck with that record mustynutz, have fun wasting your money.. freel tho, please stop rappin you sound like you have a lisp or some shit and all these fools are either playin with u or they are deaf