"CUZ I'M A THUG & YOU AINT!" by ~RECCLESS~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
damn i went to leave the library...and i heard the screwed and chopped version of Cuzz im a Thug and you aint" being played from a black SUV with limo tint....i ducked back inside and have been hidin here at the library ever since...man shit is crazy....i heard yukmouth got his chain snatched by Reccless at the BARS awards....

Jun 17, 2005
mustynutz said:
damn i went to leave the library...and i heard the screwed and chopped version of Cuzz im a Thug and you aint" being played from a black SUV with limo tint....i ducked back inside and have been hidin here at the library ever since...man shit is crazy....i heard yukmouth got his chain snatched by Reccless at the BARS awards....

!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Apr 20, 2005
this thread started a few months after i joined, goin bacc and reading it now i finally get it, lol i was like wtf the first time i read it, didnt know people personalitys, this shit is the funniest thread ive ever read, how come it didnt make thread of the year, way better than thizz or die grandma