"CUZ I'M A THUG & YOU AINT!" by ~RECCLESS~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2005
HELLO TO ALL MY SOON TO BE DICC RIDING GROUPIES!

MY NAME IS RECCLESS I AM SIGNED TO MY OWN LABEL "LOCC & LOAD PRODUCCTIONS" OUT OF MONROE WA! BOY WE G'Z UP HURR!

PLEASE CHECC OUT MY TITTLE TRACC OFF MY DEBUT CD "CUZ I'M A THUG & YOU AINT!" COMING SOON!

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0WB4Q8ZBO4WAI0MAZLPZX7I3F0

I REALLY KILL IT AT THE END! THE LAST VERSE IS PURE FIRE! BOY THIS CUT IS GOLEDEN LIKE AN AXE!

IT IS PURE HEAT! 10 MINUTES OF GANGSTER ASS WRITTEN/FREESTYLE FLOWS OVER FOUR DIFFERENT BEATS! NO ONE CAN TOUCH RECCLESS!

PERSONALLY I THINC I AM SHITTING ON THESE OTHER WACC ASS MC'S! :angry: THERE IS TOO MANY TO NAME!

I AM SELLING VERSES IF ANYONE WANTS SOME FIRE! $500 A VERSE HOLLER AT ME! I HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME FOR FOUR YEARS! COME AND FUCC WITH A VET!

~RECCLESS~

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
RECCLESS said:
I AM SELLING VERSES IF ANYONE WANTS SOME FIRE! $500 A VERSE HOLLER AT ME! I HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME FOR FOUR YEARS! COME AND FUCC WITH A VET!

~RECCLESS~
FUCKING QUOTE OF THE YEAR RIGHT THERE,.!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN,...I AM NOW BUMPPIN YOUR TRACKS FOR LIKE THE 8TH TIME TODAY,...MAN,...YOU HIT HARD,....ON THAT VERASE,....FUCK MAN,....THIS TYPE OF CHIT WILL BRING THE WESTY COAST BACK,....MAN IT WOULD BE DOPE IF SOMETHING OTHER THAN CURT COBAINE AND MIX ALOT WAS WHAT THE N/W IS KNOWN FOR,....MAN NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL YOU S OUT THERE TO GO BUY THIS CHIT,....FOR REALZ,....

May 16, 2004
RECCLESS....THE EMCEE. CHECKIN TRAPS AND SERVIN KNOCKS, PIMP SLAPIN TRICKS WITH THE TIP OF HIS DICK CUZ HE'S JUST A GANGSTER LIKE THAT BRINGING A WHOLE NEW DIMENSION TO THIS RAP GAME. WHERE THE FUCK WAS RAP BEFORE HIM? LOOKING BACK ITS LIKE WHAT DID WE DO BEFORE HIM, LIKE NO ELECTRICITY OR SOME CHIT. DAMN WHERE CAN I GO COP THE FULL ALBUM THIS SHIT IS PURE UNREFINED DUMP A SNITCH IN A DITCH RAPS IN THE 10 DEGREE OF GANGSTERISM.

"I PLEAD THE FIFTH ADMENDMENT WHEN YOU TRY TO CONTEND WITH US"

"IM A THUG AND YOU AINT"

"PUT YOUR WHOLE CAREER ASIDE"

"WE LIKE A LOADED CLIP READY TO RIP THROUGH YOU"

WHAT YOU GOT TO TRACE ON WHAT...YOU AINT TRACING ME"

"CUZ IM A THUG AND YOU AINT"

Jun 27, 2002
man i just erased every fuckin track on my hardroive and only bump this shit....fuck al that other shit...man this shit hits harder then a fat bitch fallin down...dayum....only $500 for the verse...man you should charge more, but im startin up a compilation and ima get wit you....

THIS IS SOME NEXT LEVEL SHIT THAT WILL BRING THE WEST BACK....FUCK ALL THESE WEAK ASS CALI RAPPERS THAT AINT GOT SHIT ON A REAL PLAYA LIKE THIS CAT RIGHT HUUUUR....RIGHT HURRRR....RIGHT HURRRR...

CBO...KILLA TAY....A-WAX....MAN THEY SOME STRAIGHT SQUARES COMPARED TO THIS CAT....DAAAAAYYYYUUUUM....GANGSTAIZZZM AT ITS FOOOOINEST....

I DOWNLOADED THE SHIT TWICE ITS SO HARD....

Jul 24, 2005
I ALWAYS NEW I HAD TALENT! THANKS FOR THE LOVE HOMIES!

GET AT ME ABOUT THAT COMP MUSTYNUTZ! PM ME WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO WORK OUT SOMETHING BETTER THAN $500 A VERSE!

Jun 27, 2002
MAN FUCK A VERSE...IMA TRYIN TO BANKROLL YA ALBUM CUZZO...IF YOU AINT HEARD OF ME IM A MUTHAFUCKIN LEGEND ROUND THESE PARTS...I DONE WORKED WIT 11/5, KILLA TAY, I JUST PUT OUT A DVD WIT LUDACRIS AND J-SMOOV OUTTA PORTLAND....WE GOT A FULL FEATURE MOVIE DROPPIN THIS WINTER...IM LOOKIN FOR RAW TALENT DOGG....I PRODUCED T-SHEEZY'S ALBUM (T-SHEEZY OF W.W.T.)

LOOK , IF YOU SERIOUS BOUT MUSIC, HIT ME MAN AND I CAN MAKE THINGS HAPPEN...ASK ANYONE ON HERE ABOUT ME MAN, IM THE TRUTH IN BAY AREA RAP....

COME CATCH ME AT THE B.A.R.S AWARDS ON JULY 30TH....WE DOIN IT BIG ON THE RED CARPET, HIT ME AND I'LL SHOOT YOU A COUPLE VIP PASSES

Jun 27, 2002
MAN I DONE MADE THESE NIGGAS CAREERS JUMP OFF LIKE NO OTHER

Tommy the Gunner
Lok-Dog
Siccindahed
Luni
Da StepChild
Homicidal Tendencies
Lil Bobby
Storm n Venom
Vicous Mike n Young Sav
Asian MOB Ridaz
CapitalistCrips
Extra Clip and 1indaChamba
Young IndoMac and the Block HOGGS
Savage T and Black Mike
CashMoneyMobsters from Cincinatti
Shadow
JackDaRippa
The Prez SmokyClinton
The Renegades
JC the young nigga
Savage Bitchez
Lil Meek and Young Zamon
SWAT team
LoneCity Bandits
IllegalImmigrantz
Red Eyez the Soulja
Lil Droopy
MikelMyerz
Thug Syndicate
M.A.F.I.A.
Doja.com
Illbrae Damu
I.F.P
Dopefeen the Mic Thief
2Tall n Lanky
Lil Lokito y Familia Mas Loco

BE FEATURED ON THE HITS

" KILL DUH PIGGIES"

"BAY AREA MAFIA"

"HUSTLIN"

"WHO GOT FADE"

"BLUNTS BULLETS A BANKROLL A GLOCK AND HELLA HOES"

" GET THAT CHEESE, BREAD, CHIPS AND SALSA"

"LOCKED DOWN"

"PIMPIN THE MOST"

"DOPER THEN CRACK, 2 BUNDLES OF HEROIN, A GALLON OF GHB AND AND A SHEET OF ACID, 20 THIZZ PILLS AND A TON OF HASH"

AND THE HIT SINGLE

" IM BALLIN"

INCLUDING THE HIT SONGS

"Drunk Agan"

" Shake It Lil Mama"

" Whos the real killa ?"

Pre-order available for $16.99 we accept paypal and ccnow.

[email protected]

Look out for the new independant movie too comin in 2006
and for now ya'll support my solo album....we doin a compilation next dogg...we lookin to network wit all the real killaz out there thats down fo they set....no suckas allowed.

if you got heat, get at us

naw we from dat Santana Gardens Block, 902 representa fo lyfe....Bangin NS to the fullest...

Ridin wit My AK all day... Chronic Rydaz fo Liziiiiife...

freestyle for my online ridaz

"pop pop wit a glock on the block bustin shot fuck the cops we rock the streets and come with that heat
so deep we aint weak we the realest muthafucka on that Santana Gardens street
We creep wit them, nines and techs....to get respect you checked in the face
You losin the race we maintaining the pace, this is the spot, we runnin the place
I hate catchin a case cause of my race I get my phone numbers traced its a disgrace
We running wit guns, bustin fo fun, young niggaz on the run ballin till the fall of the sun
We got big guns, run big drugs, got cocaine and yay
We ride in big body benz’s and ship big dope to the bay"

Chronic Ridaz

Jun 27, 2002
man fuck that...why you hatin tunez....nigga this my hustle...dont be tryin to knock my next act...

Reccless...this cat Tunez aint no real deal... come fuck wit us....we do it bigga then fat bitches at denny's...10 g'z aint shit for a front, i could make you double that in like 3 months, and we do promo tours for all new artists....check the soundscan man....Mad OG Loco is now at 34,554 units sold at his album dropped 9 months ago like a baby in this world....DOIN IT BIG AND KEEPIN IT MOVIN..YA BETTA ASK SOMEBODY

tunez if you gotta problem man we can handle it dogg....but you aint knockin my artist before they hit the track..i'll be damned....ask Killa Tay what i did when Upstate Records tried to steal him and buy out the contract....THEY WENT BANKRUPT NIGGA...CHAPTER 13....THAT WHATS HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK WITTA BOSS IN THIS GAME.....ASK GREEN EYEZ WHO REALLY MAKIN MOVES, I GOT THAT CAT STARTED IN THIS GAME.....ASK LYNCH WHO PUT HIM IN A STUDIO FIRST.....ASK B-12...ASK A-WAX, WE SEVED TIME TOGETHER UP IN WASHINGTON....

Jun 27, 2002
and if anyone wanna get down wit us...hit me up, im vacationing in Italy right now working on a new worldwide promo tour but can be reached at

011-39-45-9585-745

Jun 27, 2002
yeah tell him about the rear main seal oil leak and that fucked up ass interior.....man you tried to sell me that piece of shit like 2 years ago and you still aint sold it....only thing good about it is the rims...and you finna bang those up at the sideshow....dont even front

and i aint paid you the 1,000 bones cause the bucket of a benz wouldnt pass smog and i had to junk it....Tunez, if you shady when it comes to sellin cars man..you prolly gonna fuck dude career all up...I done made cats 10k is less than 2 weeks after heavy promo...you still live wit ya mama in east oakland..i got 2 houses by the lake man...

Reccless, lets do the damn than LOCK AND LOAD PRODUCCTIONS CAN MAKE MOVES IF YOU SIGN WIT US...LET US PUT YOU OUT THERE....

PSYCH WARD HUH...MORE LIKE SIIIIIIIKE WARD.....AS I TYPE THIS WE RACKIN UP MORE SOUNDSCANS IN YA AREA.... Mad OG Loco reppin the BAY BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jul 24, 2005
TUNEZ PWP THANK YOU KINDLY FOR THE OFFER BUT I STAY LOYAOL TO MY FAM! MAYBE IN THE FUTURE WE CAN WORK TOGETHER! MUSTY MY NIGGA! LETS DO THIS! I CALLED YOU IN ITALY BUT NO ANSWER! GET AT ME SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE DISTROBUTION DEAL AND WHAT KIND OF NUMBERS WILL BE SOLD! AND IS IT GUONIG TO BE A JOINT PROJECT WITH BOTH OUR LABLES!

THIS IS ALL HAPPEING SO FAST! AND YOU ALL KNOW ITS CUZ I'M A THUG & YOU AINT!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO ARE FEELING THE SWEET,BLOOD, AND TEARS I POURED INTO THIS TRACC! THIS IS MY LIFE!

~RECCLESS~

P.S. I WILL HAVE A NEW GASSED UP TRACC FOR YALL BY FRIDAY! THANKS FOR THE LOVE B.A.R.T.!