Congrats to the the 19-0* Patriots on winning the superbowl*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
It just goes to show that a lot of football fans are idiots. Its like people being surprised that moss was gonna have a dope year with the patriots. (but-but, but moss sucked with the raiders! Nah dumbass the raiders just suck.) Just like everyone thought the pats standed no chance against the rams, im really not surprised at all that the giants won this game. and if u are, maybe u need to think about how seriously ur into football.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
aww we was watching the game and my girl asks me last week who i was going for...i said the giants cuz the packers beat my team so they them and now i can't stand the pats so i picked the giants. so we make a bet.......well let's just say it was just me and my homie in a house full of patriot fans and when that last play was played out and the giants won....let's just say we pissed alot of ppl off in the room. was a great game tho, i could watch it all week

Aug 9, 2002
The giants was lucky the chargers lost to the pats cause we would have beat the giants. But im glad the G-Men won. Congrats and ill see yall in the superbowl next season.