Congrats to the the 19-0* Patriots on winning the superbowl*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
Brady is gonna own both Mannings before its over with. He's made Payton look bad many times & now he's gonna make his li brother who's far more inferior look even worse. My potna is from NY & he's talking that "we gave'em a really good game the first time" bullshit but what team goes into the SB more prepared then thn the Pats? I bet Tiki Barbar is sick as a dog right now.
I can't comment on the regular season meeting between the Colts&Pats(missed) that shit, but I think u should get ur facts straight be4 u start talkin about Brady makin any Manning look bad.....cuzz if u check the facts, it was a year ago in the playoffs when Manning came back and blitzed Bradys ass and put on a clinic on how to rally a team when ur down....and im talkin 21 at the half, not 3 or 4 points like Brady always does...he is the glory boy, end of story.....great qb, but there is a game still 2 be played, no matter what the odds

Jan 4, 2003
giants gotta chance! no one gave the giants a chance in the playoffs period........ they have been clickin thru out the playoffs and their D has been on... but the patriots are the patriots... FUCK BRADY, FUCK MOSS... go GIANTS

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

its like ray allen leaving the seattle supersonics, to me he WAS the sonics but you cant hate on him for leaving a team that got sold and is going to get packed up and moved when he had the opportunity to go to the celtics where obviously theyre doing way bigger things than the sonics could ever do, why let a guy with that much talent retire without having been part of something truly amazing, same with moss
difference = Ray Allen PLAYED for the sonics

not warmed the bench and threw hissy fits

yeah, they weren't using Randy to his full potential, but Randy wasn't using himself to his own potential. the captain of the team is supposed to motivate the squad not pout on the sidelines.

Sapp knew he was on a shitty team, he knew that the offense wasn't doing shit, did he give up? did Burgess? hell, ANY OF THE DEFENSE? no. they went out every week and played football while the offense went out every week and showed up to get their check. you could see the frustration in every defensive player when they were interviewed after games because they were out there busting their asses only to have the offense roll over on them. yeah it didn't help that our coaching was terrible, but shit, you can still at least try...

May 30, 2006
I can't comment on the regular season meeting between the Colts&Pats(missed) that shit, but I think u should get ur facts straight be4 u start talkin about Brady makin any Manning look bad.....cuzz if u check the facts, it was a year ago in the playoffs when Manning came back and blitzed Bradys ass and put on a clinic on how to rally a team when ur down....and im talkin 21 at the half, not 3 or 4 points like Brady always does...he is the glory boy, end of story.....great qb, but there is a game still 2 be played, no matter what the odds
Come on homie. Brady has been on Paytons ass for years. And Manning didn't blitz shit last year. That was Colts D that did that. Manning got thru last year but what about allbof those other years? That's what I'm talking about when I say "owning". Don't get me wrong, I like Payton but Brady has a psycholgical advantedge over Payton kinda like Elway having one over Marty Shatenhiemer(or however u spell his name). No one gave the Giants a chance they played hard against the Pats the first time but that just gives the Pats another edge. Now Bellichilk knows exactly where & how to exploit the Giants cuz they got a taste of them the first time.

Honestly I don't care much for Eli. After he cryed like a ho during the draft cuz he didn't wanna go to Dago I was through with his bitch ass.

Nov 7, 2006
difference = Ray Allen PLAYED for the sonics

not warmed the bench and threw hissy fits

yeah, they weren't using Randy to his full potential, but Randy wasn't using himself to his own potential. the captain of the team is supposed to motivate the squad not pout on the sidelines.

Sapp knew he was on a shitty team, he knew that the offense wasn't doing shit, did he give up? did Burgess? hell, ANY OF THE DEFENSE? no. they went out every week and played football while the offense went out every week and showed up to get their check. you could see the frustration in every defensive player when they were interviewed after games because they were out there busting their asses only to have the offense roll over on them. yeah it didn't help that our coaching was terrible, but shit, you can still at least try...
i do agree with u in a way but like u said they werent using randy at all. they figured all he can do is run fast and catch but he had more to offer and they never used him at all really. what if they told sapp not to go after the qb? to just sit there and let the other players do what they do? i'm not sayin thats what they did but thats what randy moss felt like they did so he didnt care cause he felt they didnt care about what he could bring to the table. ehh who cares though right defy, we have talked to long about this shit lol

Nov 7, 2006
^^^indeed, which is why i hope it will be a good SB, dont know why people are hating on it so much. both teams did some exciting shit to make it this far like the pats record breaking season and undefeated and the giants beating all the top seeds in the NFC in all different types of weather but ppl think it will be boring. i bet u anything everyone who says it will be boring will still watch

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
No way this will not be boring. The Giants will show up to play because it's the Superbowl. If Eli continues to play like he's been playing this will be a very good SuperBowl. I think Eli is going to have to take shots down the field because I think the Pats are going to take away the underneath stuff from the Giants.

May 9, 2002
Its funny how people have selective memory when it comes to football.

Last time the Pats and Giants met, the Giants put 35 points on the Pats AND only lost by 3.

And that was a month ago.

But everyone is right, we should just HAND the championship over to the Pats WITHOUT playing the game.

:ermm:
I am man, man....bow down to thy!