Congrats to the the 19-0* Patriots on winning the superbowl*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
LOL @ people sayin the Pats alreay won

And LOL @ people hatin on the Pats ALLL year..and now hatin on the Giants

Jesus Christ some of you people are pathetic.
thats what i'm sayin and i am a fan of one of the teams but to say that the pats are an automatic lock for SB42 is just dumb IMO. the 2 teams that deserve to be in the superbowl this year are in the superbowl.

Jul 8, 2007
^^^^lol. look who's talkin pal. u got ppl who like the boys sayin u might be fake so why dont u suck up ur pride and stay with ur raiders and stop ridin the boys bandwagon. and i didnt mean u looked for it intentionally but when u saw the pictures u thought of those type of things wich make me wonder with you. oh well keep ridin MB3's dick and have a nice day

HAHA! whatever u say u wenie. bitch ass fagg bet u be jackin off to Tom Bradys GQ pics huh? ....never heard a boys fan call me a bandwagon fan on here, shit i was the one last year and the year before that on this site sayin the boys were comin up. keep listen to what these pathetic ass niners fans keep tellin u, always have been and always will be a cowboys fan.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
LOL @ people sayin the Pats alreay won

And LOL @ people hatin on the Pats ALLL year..and now hatin on the Giants

Jesus Christ some of you people are pathetic.
Man thats realer than a 2 dollar bill!! We go at it sometimes but u are one of the few cats on here that does know shit and dont talk shit about a random team just to do it!! Got Em!!

Nov 7, 2006
HAHA! whatever u say u wenie. bitch ass fagg bet u be jackin off to Tom Bradys GQ pics huh? ....never heard a boys fan call me a bandwagon fan on here, shit i was the one last year and the year before that on this site sayin the boys were comin up. keep listen to what these pathetic ass niners fans keep tellin u, always have been and always will be a cowboys fan.
where do i start

well 1 i didnt even know tom brady was in GQ but u obviously did and why? i dont know.

2 u have to be on some gay everytime u say anything at all. try to offend me in any other way and i bet u dont even have the intelligence to. as for me sayin gay shit is kinda the only thing i can say to u cause thats how u act u always sayin fag this and gay that and showin pics for 2 guys and u imagine them makin out so.... keep tellin urself u always were a boy fan cause maybe one day u might believe ur bullshit then u can be happy and content with ur REAL team losing

Mar 26, 2006
First full game I have ever watched was the Patriots Chargers today, I thought it was alot closer in the first half but the chargers couldn't convert in the red zone and that was the major difference, second half Patriots looked as though they did it easy with the dreadlock running back making yards easily in the 2nd half in particular 4th quater. I did think those intercept passes brady threw would be costly but that whole side lifted, I don't think they will be beaten.

Will be watching the superbowl, should be good.

Nov 7, 2006
First full game I have ever watched was the Patriots Chargers today, I thought it was alot closer in the first half but the chargers couldn't convert in the red zone and that was the major difference, second half Patriots looked as though they did it easy with the dreadlock running back making yards easily in the 2nd half in particular 4th quater. I did think those intercept passes brady threw would be costly but that whole side lifted, I don't think they will be beaten.

Will be watching the superbowl, should be good.
this is seriously the 1st full game u ever watched? well u shoulda watched the giants game cause that shit was WAAAY better than this one lol

Mar 10, 2007
dont sleep on the giants... they gave it to the pats the lastw eek... but wit that said.. the pats will still win... more importantly... who woulda thought this would be the manning in the super bowl?!?!?!

Nov 7, 2006
dont sleep on the giants... they gave it to the pats the lastw eek... but wit that said.. the pats will still win... more importantly... who woulda thought this would be the manning in the super bowl?!?!?!
i'm not that suprised by it. how do u think the pats are gonna play going back to nice weather? i mean y'all seen what we used to do in the begining of the year and once it got cold we slowed down a lil wich is expected cause the NE weather is a bitch. i just hope the pats D steps up and if they do then it will be a lock but it's still a BIG if since our d-backs our playin a lil iffy. IMO split playin time with the safeties. evertime meriweather is in there he always does somethin special and yet they rarely play em, hope they unleash him in the bowl.

Oct 2, 2006
I think the Giants stand a way better chance than the Packers would have. The Giants have many weapons on offense, and their d is not bad at all. The Patriots have showed some weaknesses at stopping the ball through the air. I think it will be a close game. I want the Giants to win.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Brady is God in the superbowl, don't yall know?? He always drives downfield at the end of Superbowls for good field position and then the game is won by the foot of the Pats kicker! Time to hear about how the Pats were the greatest team ever blah blah blah.

Pats 24
Giants 21

As far as not watchin, shit I'm gonna watch cuz this is the only true holiday for me. I hate the Pats so much but it's the Superbowl. My manager better give me the fuckin day off. Thank you have a nice day.

Nov 7, 2006
I think the Giants stand a way better chance than the Packers would have. The Giants have many weapons on offense, and their d is not bad at all. The Patriots have showed some weaknesses at stopping the ball through the air. I think it will be a close game. I want the Giants to win.
i disagree with that one. i think the packers weapons are ridiculous with ryan grant, driver, jenkins and the almighty favre. and there defense is just crazy as well. if we faced the packers i honestly felt like we would lose and prolly lose big but with the giants i feel we can win it just like how i felt with every game this year pretty much

Mar 10, 2007
i'm not that suprised by it. how do u think the pats are gonna play going back to nice weather? i mean y'all seen what we used to do in the begining of the year and once it got cold we slowed down a lil wich is expected cause the NE weather is a bitch. i just hope the pats D steps up and if they do then it will be a lock but it's still a BIG if since our d-backs our playin a lil iffy. IMO split playin time with the safeties. evertime meriweather is in there he always does somethin special and yet they rarely play em, hope they unleash him in the bowl.
yea... before the season I actually thought Brady wouldnt beat the record cause he played outdoors, and Manning played in a dome... but yea Pats will beat the Giants, but it'll be a good game

Jul 9, 2002
1. I hate the Pats

2. The pats will own the Giants

3. Randy doesnt deserve a ring

4. Spygate will always be mentioned along with their perfect record, casting doubt on their G.o.a.t status.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'd just like to go on record that I'll be watching the Super Bowl for only two reasons: The Batman trailer and the funny ass commercials. Otherwise, I could give two shit who comes out on top.