Congrats to the the 19-0* Patriots on winning the superbowl*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Its funny how people have selective memory when it comes to football.

Last time the Pats and Giants met, the Giants put 35 points on the Pats AND only lost by 3.

And that was a month ago.

But everyone is right, we should just HAND the championship over to the Pats WITHOUT playing the game.

:ermm:

Mar 10, 2007
Its funny how people have selective memory when it comes to football.

Last time the Pats and Giants met, the Giants put 35 points on the Pats AND only lost by 3.

And that was a month ago.

But everyone is right, we should just HAND the championship over to the Pats WITHOUT playing the game.

:ermm:
but I wanna watch the super bowl commercials :(

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
LOL @ people sayin the Pats alreay won

And LOL @ people hatin on the Pats ALLL year..and now hatin on the Giants

Jesus Christ some of you people are pathetic.
Man, fuck the Patriots yesterday, fuck the Patriots today, fuck the Patriots on February 3rd and fuck them every other day of the year. I'm still hoping Tom Brady gets eaten by a shark...

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
where do i start

well 1 i didnt even know tom brady was in GQ but u obviously did and why? i dont know.

2 u have to be on some gay everytime u say anything at all. try to offend me in any other way and i bet u dont even have the intelligence to. as for me sayin gay shit is kinda the only thing i can say to u cause thats how u act u always sayin fag this and gay that and showin pics for 2 guys and u imagine them makin out so.... keep tellin urself u always were a boy fan cause maybe one day u might believe ur bullshit then u can be happy and content with ur REAL team losing
I don't know you, but you're acting like a bitch. This is a fucking football thread on a male-dominated board--so expect to see gay jokes. Don't sit there and act like you're above gay jokes, then type like a damned 12 year old.

The picture looks like 2 gays about to make out. That's that. Don't matter if he Googled for 5 hours looking for a picture. The one he found looks like 2 homosexuals who want to love on each other. It just so happens those 2 homosexuals are Patriots. Big deal.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
LOL @ people sayin the Pats alreay won

And LOL @ people hatin on the Pats ALLL year..and now hatin on the Giants

Jesus Christ some of you people are pathetic.
I've been hating on the Pats all year :classic:

and I don't like NY sports at all, but I'll be rooting for the midgets on superbowl sunday

lol @ the brady pic

WE THE BEST!!!!

Nov 7, 2006
I don't know you, but you're acting like a bitch. This is a fucking football thread on a male-dominated board--so expect to see gay jokes. Don't sit there and act like you're above gay jokes, then type like a damned 12 year old.

The picture looks like 2 gays about to make out. That's that. Don't matter if he Googled for 5 hours looking for a picture. The one he found looks like 2 homosexuals who want to love on each other. It just so happens those 2 homosexuals are Patriots. Big deal.
well glad to see that u see 2 guys makin out in this pic cause i dont and wouldnt if it was anyone. ur sayin i'm typin like a 12 year old but then say gay jokes are arlight for MEN. lol i havent said a gay joke since grade school cause IMO that shit is well played out and just annoying. and 2nd this thing goes further back from him just being a flat out idiot so check some of his post before u start questioning why i'm arguing with the kid.

and why do u care?

Jul 8, 2007
keep tellin urself u always were a boy fan cause maybe one day u might believe ur bullshit then u can be happy and content with ur REAL team losing
HAHA! ok well i was bored today and just to show a couple of u wenies on here i anit no fuckin bandwagon fan i decided to whip out the camera and take some pics

STILL GOT THE 93' POSTER HANGING UP

old school pic of me with the cowboys shirt, back in like 93

HOW MANY REAL COWBOYS FANS GET THIS EVERY WEEK?

thats the dallas cowboy star magazine in case some of u dont know. It used to be just a newspaper but they stepped there game up and start puttin out qualty shit, dont know where the box is of all the newspapers but ive been subscribed for a hot one.

and just my little area i got at my work

I got other shit like my cowboys flag thats usually hangin up but it was rainin all day. old tony dorsett jersey, got a box full of old school posters, like the one with deion standin on top of the world, shit is hella rare these days.

like i said before, never have been, never will be, a bandwagon fan.

Jul 9, 2002
Moss doesnt deserve a ring for the shit he pulled in Oakland, he bitched and whined and wasnt the leader he should have been even though he was a team captain.

He is a talented whiney bastard who despite all his talent and records will never ever be considered the best like Rice is, was and always will be, and even has a Hall of fame voter vowing to never let Moss in, even going so far as to threaten to Filabuster to keep him out.

Mar 10, 2007
HAHA! ok well i was bored today and just to show a couple of u wenies on here i anit no fuckin bandwagon fan i decided to whip out the camera and take some pics

STILL GOT THE 93' POSTER HANGING UP

old school pic of me with the cowboys shirt, back in like 93

HOW MANY REAL COWBOYS FANS GET THIS EVERY WEEK?

thats the dallas cowboy star magazine in case some of u dont know. It used to be just a newspaper but they stepped there game up and start puttin out qualty shit, dont know where the box is of all the newspapers but ive been subscribed for a hot one.

and just my little area i got at my work

I got other shit like my cowboys flag thats usually hangin up but it was rainin all day. old tony dorsett jersey, got a box full of old school posters, like the one with deion standin on top of the world, shit is hella rare these days.

like i said before, never have been, never will be, a bandwagon fan.
^^Barely bought it all off ebay... hahaha

Aug 24, 2003
me and my homie were talkin about randy moss and he basically thinks, what, was randy supposed to just stay on the shittiest team in the NFL and suck it up and retire with the last years being horrible stats or get injured or something, or should he go where his talent would truly be utilized as evidenced by his record breaking season. i think randy moss could have handled it better than just playing half ass not running his routes out and basically having a bad attitude about it though and thats why i lost a little respect for him as a team player. the fact that he was a captain only makes me lose a little more

its like ray allen leaving the seattle supersonics, to me he WAS the sonics but you cant hate on him for leaving a team that got sold and is going to get packed up and moved when he had the opportunity to go to the celtics where obviously theyre doing way bigger things than the sonics could ever do, why let a guy with that much talent retire without having been part of something truly amazing, same with moss

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
well glad to see that u see 2 guys makin out in this pic cause i dont and wouldnt if it was anyone. ur sayin i'm typin like a 12 year old but then say gay jokes are arlight for MEN. lol i havent said a gay joke since grade school cause IMO that shit is well played out and just annoying. and 2nd this thing goes further back from him just being a flat out idiot so check some of his post before u start questioning why i'm arguing with the kid.

and why do u care?
Why does your mom care? Does it matter why I care? Again...don't sit there and insult other people's intelligence, then turn around and insult mine by typing like a 12 year old, with all this "U" and typing in run-on sentences.

Practice what you preach. Don't like gay/mom jokes? It's simple: spend 5x as long as you normally would typing up research-quality English, then proof-read it 3-4 times before clicking Submit.

Otherwise, you're gonna get your card pulled every single time you talk down on someone else. Simple as that. Why? Because I said so.

Nov 7, 2006
Why does your mom care? Does it matter why I care? Again...don't sit there and insult other people's intelligence, then turn around and insult mine by typing like a 12 year old, with all this "U" and typing in run-on sentences.

Practice what you preach. Don't like gay/mom jokes? It's simple: spend 5x as long as you normally would typing up research-quality English, then proof-read it 3-4 times before clicking Submit.

Otherwise, you're gonna get your card pulled every single time you talk down on someone else. Simple as that. Why? Because I said so.
U a fuckIN Klown ManN. u talk about me usin the letter U instead of u and not talkin properly and ur name is dirty shoez, thats not how u spell shoes so until ur name changes to a proper one since u love proper shit i wont take u serious and know ur just talking outta ur ass. in the words of CZAR u already know it lol.

@ Fresh88 guess u are a boy fan and been one lol my bad on that shit but it's still kinda fucking weird that u look at that pic and visualize 2 guys about to make out and same for u dirty shoez.

Nov 7, 2006
I'd just like to go on record that I'll be watching the Super Bowl for only two reasons: The Batman trailer and the funny ass commercials. Otherwise, I could give two shit who comes out on top.
the guy who plays the joker died today, heath leger or some shit like that. thats all i was hearing about at work at the end of the day since i work in a movie/cd place

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003

its like ray allen leaving the seattle supersonics, to me he WAS the sonics but you cant hate on him for leaving a team that got sold and is going to get packed up and moved when he had the opportunity to go to the celtics where obviously theyre doing way bigger things than the sonics could ever do, why let a guy with that much talent retire without having been part of something truly amazing, same with moss
The Raiders obviously should have not traded Moss to the devil! Period.

May 30, 2006
Brady is gonna own both Mannings before its over with. He's made Payton look bad many times & now he's gonna make his li brother who's far more inferior look even worse. My potna is from NY & he's talking that "we gave'em a really good game the first time" bullshit but what team goes into the SB more prepared then thn the Pats? I bet Tiki Barbar is sick as a dog right now.

Nov 7, 2006
me and my homie were talkin about randy moss and he basically thinks, what, was randy supposed to just stay on the shittiest team in the NFL and suck it up and retire with the last years being horrible stats or get injured or something, or should he go where his talent would truly be utilized as evidenced by his record breaking season. i think randy moss could have handled it better than just playing half ass not running his routes out and basically having a bad attitude about it though and thats why i lost a little respect for him as a team player. the fact that he was a captain only makes me lose a little more

i hear ya but moss hated that team so i can see why he wanted to leave and the raiders were dumb and didnt think he had anything left in the tank so gave em up for a 4th rounder which IMO is the biggest steal i've ever witnessed lol.

the ray allen thing is a lil different though cause he didnt want to leave and just got traded and he was pissed a lil before the trade cause they were getting rid of the key players to bring in a young team to build off of. it's good ray allen got outta there and into a team that can win it all now instead of 10 yrs from now which he would be retired, same exact thing with moss i bet