Congrats to the the 19-0* Patriots on winning the superbowl*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
What a idiot!! The Packers wasnt gonna do shit!! The Pats will beat both of these teams so they alredy have it won regardless!! Stop it!! Got Em!!

Mar 10, 2007
Wow.. I did not see tha Giants winnin that game.. but it's gonna be agood game.. Giants gave em a good test last time they played.. but Pats will still win

Nov 7, 2006
if are defense plays like they did for the reg season then it will be an easy win but if they play like they have been specially our d-backs then who the fuck knows

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Congrats to both teams but I really want to see Junior Seau get a ring, that's all I got to say. Well I guess I'd like to see Moss get one to, they both deserve it IMO.

I'd also like to see Eli get one though just to say he isn't just a Peyton shadow.

Fuck I can't decide who I want to see win. Hopefully it's just a good ass game.

Nov 7, 2006
Congrats to both teams but I really want to see Junior Seau get a ring, that's all I got to say. Well I guess I'd like to see Moss get one to, they both deserve it IMO.

I'd also like to see Eli get one though just to say he isn't just a Peyton shadow.

Fuck I can't decide who I want to see win. Hopefully it's just a good ass game.
i agree but the guys i want to get a ring on my squad are alot older and wont have many other chances to get one so i want them to get it.

eli will get one eventually but hopefully not this year

Nov 7, 2006
^^^i think the same way with the giants offense, if our d plays the way they have been recently and there offense plays the way they have been lately then this will be a very good game but prolly not alot of defensive shit maybe 1 or 2 but not like the packers n ginats

Nov 7, 2006
^^^^lol. look who's talkin pal. u got ppl who like the boys sayin u might be fake so why dont u suck up ur pride and stay with ur raiders and stop ridin the boys bandwagon. and i didnt mean u looked for it intentionally but when u saw the pictures u thought of those type of things wich make me wonder with you. oh well keep ridin MB3's dick and have a nice day