Cam’ron Releasing Own Line of Capes.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LOL I just googled Watsonville's crime statistics and they're basically even with the average for the entire state of California, the only thing that seems a lot higher is rape.

Looks like someone would be raped for wearing a cape in Watsonville before they would get stabbed.

They average 2 murders and 200 assaults per year.....that's gangster lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Anyone who thinks watsonville isn't a dangerous place has obviously never been to the strawberry festival - shit gets hella crazy as the strawberry gang walks around in their gang outfits and recruit small children.

See that old lady in the back wearing her hoodie liek a cape, strawberry girl stabbed her after this picture was taken.

Jun 5, 2004
Yall niggaz just dont realize that this is genius

Do u know how fucking much the situation changes, when a man walks into a room wearing a cape? When have you ever seen a nigga walk into olive garden wearing a cape and didnt get any attention good or bad?

This is what every attention whore in the world has been waiting for

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
LOL I just googled Watsonville's crime statistics and they're basically even with the average for the entire state of California, the only thing that seems a lot higher is rape.

Looks like someone would be raped for wearing a cape in Watsonville before they would get stabbed.

They average 2 murders and 200 assaults per year.....that's gangster lol
If you go off of crime statistics, Santa Cruz has a higher crime rate than Salinas, and Salinas had a higher murder rate than San Jose and San Francisco combined 2 years ago. Those crime "statistics" don't mean a damn thing, especially when things don't get reported.

Also, if you google images for Watsonville, The first 2 categories are "831" and "Gangs." It's a list of hundreds of mugshots. I haven't seen that come up for any other town, especially of Watsonville's size. It's the 3rd thing that comes up for Salinas and Salinas is quite a bit worse than Watsonville for gang violence. Y'all can make your little jokes but you obviously have no idea.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
If you go off of crime statistics, Santa Cruz has a higher crime rate than Salinas, and Salinas had a higher murder rate than San Jose and San Francisco combined 2 years ago. Those crime "statistics" don't mean a damn thing, especially when things don't get reported.

Also, if you google images for Watsonville, The first 2 categories are "831" and "Gangs." It's a list of hundreds of mugshots. I haven't seen that come up for any other town, especially of Watsonville's size. It's the 3rd thing that comes up for Salinas and Salinas is quite a bit worse than Watsonville for gang violence. Y'all can make your little jokes but you obviously have no idea.

Mar 25, 2005
It's not America's most dangerous city by any means. I've been all over man like I said earlier in the thread. It's not as bad as Salinas but it's not a place you want to be messing around for sure. To each their own. Everyone is tough on the internet.
I BEEN LIVING HERE FOR 8 YEARS NOW, COMING FROM SALINAS...I DONT SEE IT...OUTSIDE OF SOME GANGSTER BITCH SHOOTING HER MAN IN THE THIGH WHILE I WAS PLAYING BALL AT RAMSEY PARK LAST YEAR, DONT SHIT HAPPEN AROUND HERE....THAT WAS PROBABLY AN ISOLATED INCIDENT AS IT WAS A DOMESTIC DISPUTE...I ALSO SEEN THIS YOUNG BUM AND AN OLD BUM GO AT IT FOR 2 "ROUND OF THE YEAR CANDIDATES" ON RODRIGUEZ STREET. tHAT WAS PRETTY AWESOME...